Clear Rear Turn Signals Gen1 & Gen 2

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a set? Trying to get feedback on fit and finish before I purchase them. They are on eBay item 400182503186.

nutkees

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got clear signals on my Gen II, but I believe mine are of an asian car, but the previous owner didn't recall which type.

You must be registered for see images attach

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice on black....I'd be interested, if anyone has experience.:2tu:

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent in my OEM units to Jason at Klearz and he hooked me up with a set. Fit and finish is good and they look a lot better than the stock amber lenses.

^^^^ Not aligned yet.

You can see the bulbs, but mine aren't stock bulbs.

I took mine a step further on the lights to make mine completely different. I'm using a pair of switch back LEDs bulbs and rewired the sockets for the special bulbs.

The LED's are designed to alternate colors for different functions. I'm using White/Amber bulbs. The entire lenses lights up amber for turn signals and solid white for reverse lights.

Since the lenses are completely clear i didn't see the need to have separate housings for each function. The end result looks amazing and no one would ever know it's not stock!

OP
OP
V

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jance GTS, where you bought your set is the company doing the lisitng on eBay. I haven't pulled the carpet off the back, is it an easy install? I was going to go with the clear rear turn signals and chrome covered bulbs to hide the color when off. I also wanted to get the clear fronts but cannot find them.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I missing something?

If you go to the Klearz.com website, these same clear rear turn signals cost only $75/pair, plus $18 for shipping (within U.S.).

However, that eBay listing (above, #400182503186), shows that the same pair is going for a starting price of $158, with a Buy It Now price of $172, plus another $20.42 for shipping!

Also, the Klearz.com website says that these are only for a 1996-2002, while the eBay listing shows 1992-2002. I emailed Klearz.com to see if they will fit in my '95.

Looks like a li't more research is needed!

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jance GTS, where you bought your set is the company doing the lisitng on eBay. I haven't pulled the carpet off the back, is it an easy install? I was going to go with the clear rear turn signals and chrome covered bulbs to hide the color when off. I also wanted to get the clear fronts but cannot find them.

Very easy install just time consuming. Once you get the carpet out there will be rubber grommets covering the holes. It's a PITA to try to get a socket in the holes to turn the plastic nuts. Once you have them unbolted just pull them out and unhook the lights.

Klearz hooked me up with a free set, but I ended up dropping one light that broke off the stud bolt from the housing. I had to order another light and it didn't come with any studs, so you might have to remove your factory studs and install them on the new ones.

I also got my front clear marker lights from Klearz. Jason is a nice guy and he will work with you if you have any problems. :headbang:

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh BTW. You can buy just the clear lenses for $75 and the housings are another $75. I had black housing's but I didn't like them so I sent them back and got the silver housings instead.

To me the black housing's looked like I was missing a lense from a distance. That's my car on his site. I need to send him some new pics :)

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the stock ones look better, all clear looks out of place...

Mine are painted black...

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4