Colo. Viper Owners- Small Town Show Still Needs Viper Venom

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had this posted a number of times on the Viper Gatherings board, with little or no response, so I hope this will help.
This Thursday, September 15th, there is a car show in Eaton, Colorado, just north of Greeley, and just east of Fort Collins. It's usually a small show, and is held in the parking lot of the local A&W restaurant. The one and only Viper to come (thanks again Detlef) has always gotten a lot of attention. Not to mention there is good food, and door prizes to be won by entrants. So come up north for a show guys, it's a great little show, it just needs a venom injection!
The show starts in the 5 o'clock hour, and goes until dark most of the time. The address is 680 Oak Ave. in Eaton, it's right off of highway 85, if you need directions, let me know!
So come on, whose gonna come? Steamroller, Detlef, Don, NOMERCY, Bob D, Mach10, Pianoman, GTzViper? I hope to see you all there!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, the show is tomorrow, someone has to come! It'll be a good, early warm up for your cars before you take them to the dyno day Steamroller has set up!

Steamroller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NHL2133... I plan to come, but maybe not this week. I have a few questions:

- Is the show every Thursday?
- How many cars typically show up?
- When do the majority of cars show up?
- How often are the shows?

I will try to come to the one tomorrow (15-Sep), but I may have some other obligations that last a few hours after work. If I cannot make it to this one, I will try to make it to the next one.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, this Thursday, same location, and Colorado weather permitting (of course). Last month we had a huge turn out of 0, so anything will be an improvement! I hope to see many of you Colorado owners there! Think of it as a, last show before the snow!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte