Come Check out Houston Area Meeting on Aug 11th….

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are have a great evening out here in the Houston Area August 11th. we will be having Dinner with a nice comedy line up at Spellbinders( Comedian and other Houston VCA Members) at 5 PM Please email me at [email protected] for details…Response has been great so far so you don’t want to miss this one.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RUMOR ALSO HAS IT THAT THE FAMOUS JOHN HENNESSY AKA THE TEXAS TUNA WILL BE THERE ALONG WITH ONE OF HIS LATEST AND GREATEST VIPERS AS PART OF THE COMEDY ACT.JOHN PLZ CHECK YOUR PANTS FOR THOSE FUNNY BROWN SPOTS BEFORE U SHOW UP.WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL EDITION VIPER TACO JUST FOR U IN CASE U ARE HUNGRY UPON ARRIVAL BEFORE U GO ON STAGE....YOUR FRIENDS..VICTOR,SALTY TACO AND JOHN CANDY

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. John "Texas Tuna" Hennessey,

Since you wanted to borrow my car to go to the Houston Club event because of the trailer hitch I thought I would show the kind folks why you need to bing it. I would appreciate it if you did use a double pad while driving.

You must be registered for see images attach

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JOHN HENNESSY AKA THE TEXAS TUNA/COLUMBUS OF THE VIPER WORLD.WHY WOULD U BORROW JOHN CANDYS VIPER?SURELY U WILL BE BRINGING THE VENOM 800 TT FOR ITS OFFICIAL HOUSTON VCA SHOWING.PLEASE DONT DISSAPOINT US WE ARE COUNTING ON U.LOOKING FORWARD ALSO TO YOUR STAND UP COMEDIAN ACT ON STAGE AS I THINK ALL WILL AGREE U HAVE GREAT ACTING POTENTIAL.WILL U BE WEARING YOUR AUSTRALIAN GURKA HAT THE ONE U WEAR ALL THE TIME AT THE DRAG STRIP?IT REALLY ADDS A LOT TO YOUR GREAT IMAGE AND ALSO COMPLIMENTS YOUR EXPLORER PERSONA! SEE U AT THE MEETING.BEST REGARDS!VICTOR,VICTORIA,NORMA RAE

dmora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea Mr. Hennessey, you first brought it out to the Supra meet back in march
cool.gif
Do you have a new/something secret in the works, or is it the bronze one?