Complete set of Viper TV Comic Books

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Complete set of mint condition Viper TV comic books from 1994. I have a set framed, and they look fantastic on the wall - this was an extra set that I bought and put right into protective sleeves. $25.00ppd (Paypal OK!)

You must be registered for see images

Message - ViperClub Classifieds

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sold to Ken! Got two paypals.....need to search to see if I have another set! (You two posted at nearly the same time, but Ken paid through the classifieds at the same time).

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found a second, so both paypal payments are taken care of. I know I don't have a third, but will ask around! Thanks all!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check Ebay guys. I bought a set last night for $10 shipped. I know they're a couple more sets on there. You may have to buy from a couple different sellers (ie. issue 1&2 from 1 guy and 3&4 for another, but still won't be much more than $10-15 shipped)

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a tease, I thought this post was for a set of dvd’s of the tv show!
I’m still scouring all avenues for a set, with no luck.
:(

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on these comics. I used to collect comics as a kid, but never knew these even existed. I found a nice set on ebay last week, just framed them today... they'll be hanging up soon next to the rest of my viper memorabilia!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang