Considering Trade of Henesy Front & Rear Bumpers for Stock

dech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering trades for a [******] front and rear bumper off a '99 GTS Viper for the stock front and rear bumpers. The front bumper is slightly different than the one currently shown on [******]'s web site, so am assuming it is an earlier edition. Pictures are below and they are currently black in color. Anyone interested, please e-mail me directly at [email protected].
Thanks,
Daniel

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

dech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a mistake on the initial post, this car is a '98 not a '99!!!!! The front bumper does not have a perfect fit. We just bought the car last week and this is how it came. I'm going to have my body shop take a look and see if some adjustments are needed, or what...

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
boy that hood fit with the [******] front bumper looks like [******]..big uneven gap..maybe needs some adjustment there

It looks like the hood is not closed all the way on the latches.

OP
OP
D

dech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
boy that hood fit with the [******] front bumper looks like [******]..big uneven gap..maybe needs some adjustment there

It looks like the hood is not closed all the way on the latches.

Actually, I didn't notice it when I took those pictures as I was in a hurry as the sun was setting. I just went out in the shop and sure enough the hood was not latched down all the way!! I'll have to take new pictures!! Looks like I just need to delete this thread and start over with the right year and new pictures :(

Reaction score
I can help with deleting the thread...I'm pretty good at that. :) Just let me know. :)

I want the front fascia...I have a 97 front fascia (with driving light covers) AND a 2000 front fascia. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine