Copperhead Pics

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally picked up my new Copperhead. Color looks awesome especially in the bright sun.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Sleeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color looks awesome especially in the bright sun.

Yes it does, and your pictures capture this better than most. As a fellow Copperhead owner I can tell you to expect lots of positive comments on the beauty and complexity of the color. When seen in person, shades of orange, red, and gold are apparent.

This is a picture of mine taken recently at the Southwest Zone Rendezvous in Kansas City:

6718DSC00657-med.JPG

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color looks awesome especially in the bright sun.

Yes it does, and your pictures capture this better than most. As a fellow Copperhead owner I can tell you to expect lots of positive comments on the beauty and complexity of the color. When seen in person, shades of orange, red, and gold are apparent.

This is a picture of mine taken recently at the Southwest Zone Rendezvous in Kansas City:

6718DSC00657-med.JPG

This pictures awesome!! Copperhead defenetly looks amazing in it! :2tu:

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the copperhead color is SWEET....gotta see them in person...and it's a tri-coat paint job...very nice...but the bad part is that color paint is insane $$$, $120 for 1 pint...lol, most stock color paint is no more than $40 1 pint...so take it easy and don't hit anything...

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That color in the sun as well as those wheels are absolutely awesome. It looks to be a much more vibrant color and premium paint than the Daytona Sunset Orange on the C6 Vette. Very nice, and congratulations. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456