Corvette ZR1 Turns a 10.55 At 137 MPH

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhh-7:26 is hardly getting its ass handed to it. Like that's a slow lap:rolleyes: Anyways, I bet the ZR1 will be back and better its time. It clearly can make up 4 seconds and unless the ACR runs at the same time, the comparos will always be subject to debate.
Lets see, ZR1=weeks of prep time on the track to set 7.26 time. Much $$$ to rent the track for that long. Um, ACR=hours, on third pass best the ZR1. Who had more prep time??? As was said by many, the ACR has more in it then the ZR1 did. Sorry until that 7.22 time is beat, it is still king of the throne. :drive:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way it doesn't matter, what is second place again? 1st Looser. There is no debate, the ACR is faster than the ZR1 until proven otherwise. Next :rolleyes:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way it doesn't matter, what is second place again? 1st Looser. There is no debate, the ACR is faster than the ZR1 until proven otherwise. Next :rolleyes:
That would be me. The ACR is a proven faster road race car but this thread was started about DRAG racing and nearly all respectable auto magazines that have personally tested both STOCK ZR1 and ACR show the ZR1 with slightly quicker times 0-60 0-100 and 1/4 mile times. But I guess they could all be wrong. :cool:

Painkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets see, ZR1=weeks of prep time on the track to set 7.26 time. Much $$$ to rent the track for that long. Um, ACR=hours, on third pass best the ZR1. Who had more prep time??? As was said by many, the ACR has more in it then the ZR1 did. Sorry until that 7.22 time is beat, it is still king of the throne. :drive:

Actually, Jan Magnusson did a 7:22.4 in a ZR1