could anyone photo shop white 96 rt 10 with autoform roof ?

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would any body be able to photo shop a 96 rt 10 in white with an autoform roof and two gts style blue stripes on the car?:dunno: thanks, todd

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is admittedly Failtown, but it's a tough marriage of parts. I got about halfway into this before giving up, but this is a VERY rough idea. Anton, sorry for ruining your car :D The dimensions are off but after an hour of messing with it it's too hard to do perfectly. Hopefully it works. Ha...this is embarrassing...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After seeing my car with the Autoform top, I love it. It's not a GTS but it's not an RT and adds shape and curve to the profile. I don't know about stripes (never liked them on an RT, especially a Gen. I) but it's worth a try. It'd definitely be unique!

OP
OP
W

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the input. i really love the autoform tops and hope i can get one at some point. now if someone can photo shop me a couple thousand bucks...

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of an actual 96 RT/10 white/blue with autoform top. I know the stripes are not the full GTS stripes, but it'll give you a good idea of what to expect.
You must be registered for see images attach

herbbone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the looks and ease of the Lemke Tops and will probably order one over the winter. The hardtop I have looks nice, but when it's on its on. I don't like the factory soft top looks. But we chose to get the last of its kind, I like that.

VenomGTR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Autoform looks better to me than the Lemke top. Autoform gives more headroom and has better curves. On my wanted list for sure.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Autoform looks better to me than the Lemke top. Autoform gives more headroom and has better curves. On my wanted list for sure.
I do like the lil' bubble top look more (autoform), I just don't like the way it fits on the back. It STILL looks like a toupee just not as bad as the OEM one! herb, I too don't like the soft tops, mine came with the car (guess I should sell it) cause I'll never put it on! jmo