Covercraft Form-Fit car cover

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have both the $300 Mopar cover, and the $300 Covercraft cover. I think they are the same thing! They both ****! The one that I had for the GTS was awesome! Nice and thick!

OP
OP
B

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BigCarrot.
The Mopar cover I have is a thin plastic/vinyl material and has no soft inner lining.
The Form-Fit exterior is woven polyester that is Lycra/Spandex, the inside is 100% cotton terry loop which is sheared to a fleece-like finish.
The Gen2 Mopar cover I have is a completely different material than the Gen3 cover. The Gen 2 is similiar to the Covercraft Noah cover. I wonder why they changed materials?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bought the cover from cal. car cover that was around $300 and is machine washable at home! very light weight fabric. my cover is mainly used for indoor storage during the winter though it may be suited for outdoor use also they were very helpful in helping me make a decision on which fabric to choose. i like the idea of being machine wasable at home this saves time and money taking the cover to comercial laundry to have it washed when necessary.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang