Custom Viper Products

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet pic but I don't think you should be able to see the passenger side front tire at the angel the car is sitting. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jrkermode,
Thats not a bad idea but because of the low sales so far of these shirts I can't see spending another 12 hours on a design if no one buys it.

DarcShadow,
I first drew it without but then added it when it looked like it needed to be there. However I now agree that it needs to go. Thanks for all the compliments.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate your predicament. Me buying one probably doesn't help.

Is it economically feasible to include the owners license plate or racing numbers on the car? That may spur additional sales. Recreating every state plate could be a real pain, so possibly just do a Euro style plate. The same with racing numbers, just use a big white circle with black numbers. The main thing is it would be personalized.

I would also suggest giving the designs more descriptive names. Instead of "Billy Bob's GTS", how about "02 GTS, Graphite, no Stripes, Rear View"? As it is now, it requires a lot of searching to see if "your" car is there.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can add anything to the car except for changing the main part of the car, like the angle. I will change the color add any type of wheels like say, HRE's. Anything you want changed on the main drawing is ok.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! I didn't realize that despite following this thread.

I suggest you start a new thread emphasizing this unique ability. Perhaps: "Custom Artwork, Your Car, Your Colors, Your Wheels".

Don't forget the rear view.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some new designs ready to be purchased at our website.
You must be registered for see images