Detroit / Ann Arbor Area Viper Mechanics???

ACMiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to find a good Viper tech in the Detroit / Ann Arbor area. I am interested in getting headers / exhaust initially installed. I am also thinking about changing the gears. Please let me know if you have used or know
a good Viper tech in Detroit / Ann Arbor area (including suburbs).

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dick Scott Dodge in Plymouth, off of Ann Arbor Rd road will take great care of you, Service Mgr. Rod Harris is the man, and former Viper owner, you will not be dissapointed (734)451-3535. They are the only dealer i will let service my Viper.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seconded here. I drive 50 miles and pass many dealerships in order to get to Dick Scott. Rod will do his best to take care of you.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a third for Dick Scott. Call and ask for Rod directly, he and Viper Tech Ron can give you good advice on gears and headers as well as do excellent work. They're the best.

Come to our local Tech Day on October 16th and you can also get some good input.

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Brian...bummer about the drive but still go to Dick Scott. 10% for VCA members too

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i must pass at least 5-6 dealers on the way to dick scott, not to mention 4 or five times that amount in the same time radius from my house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery