Display your Viper! Cool Bonus!!!

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wanted to extend an offer to the viper community. I am a serious hobby photographer and just purchased a high quality plotter for doing large engineering drawings. For the longest time, I have been looking for a place that would print my pictures on canvas, which gives a real neat effect to the picture. Not having any luck, other than one place that has printed some World War II Warbird pictures on canvas in 8 x 10, I decided to purchase a roll of canvas and put it through my plotter. To my amazement, I printed off a 3 foot tall picture of my son, and it LOOKS AMAZING. I have printed off several landscapes, and action shots as well and they all look great! The largest picture I have printed off so far is 24" tall by 34" wide and the quality is amazing!

Here is what I am proposing to the club.

Since my car is in the shop and I will not have access to it for another 2 or 3 weeks....and it is in no condition to take pictures of.... :(

I want to have an open post for the best viper pics out there. I am thinking something along the lines of people replying with their overall favorite of all the pictures posted, and as long as I can receive a high res version (6 megapixel and up) I will print the winning picture on Canvas in the 24 x 34 size and ship to the owner of the picture for FREE! The small pictures I had done cost almost $100 a piece so I think this is a pretty good deal! :2tu:

I really want to see what this will look like plotted out and I think it might be fun for all involved.

Let me know what you think or start posting pictures.

Worst case, we will all get to see some really cool pictures. :cool:

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just off the top of my head, heres one of my favorites

181Yosemite_03_020-med.jpg

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That (^) silver GTS picture is awesome. Personally though, I think the picture would be best with the door was closed and the (red crate?) not there. My .02

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< The largest picture I have printed off so far is 24" tall by 34" wide and the quality is amazing! >>

What would you charge to do this for someone?

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one I took a while back. Has not been photoshoped yet, so it's still a little dark. I have the high res if you need it.

10491Dsc_0049-med.jpg

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, here are a couple of my contributions. I couldn't decide which one I liked better.....

You must be registered for see images

Nick

OP
OP
P

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<< The largest picture I have printed off so far is 24" tall by 34" wide and the quality is amazing! >>

What would you charge to do this for someone?

For club members only, taking into account for ink and canvas, I could do them for about $65. Maybe slightly less if there was an order of 2 or 3.

Ab - I agree, awesome pic, but could be better without the crate. I saw one of your pics with the car on the street, with a bunch of trees behind that looked great!

Nick, the lettering on the windows adds a cool touch to your picture of the rt-10. Thanks!

Keep up the pics everyone! They look great!

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my personal favorite picture of MY car. It's by the locks of the St. Lucie Canal off of Lake Okechobee. I like the background...

OP
OP
P

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just to recap the intention of this post,

(I have received some comments that I may have not explained myself and left confusion)

I am trying to get everyone to post their best pics, and if everyone puts some feedback into it and picks the favorite, I will print it on a 2 x 3'
piece of canvas for free and ship it to the owner of the picture.

This will give us all a great opportunity to see some really neat pics.

If it works better due to the size of some of the pictures, I can post them on my web site and have everyone log in and vote.

Let me know

Thanks

Ray

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< For club members only, taking into account for ink and canvas, I could do them for about $65. Maybe slightly less if there was an order of 2 or 3. >>

Sounds very reasonable - PM me when you can do one for me. I have a picture I would like done at your convenience. Thanks.

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That yellow GTS with Purners gets my vote! Tangerine looked really good, but I can't find that one. I hope it turns up. That one is one of my favorites.

Mark

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Display your Viper! Cool Bonus!!!

Great pictures guys keep them coming...

OP
OP
P

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Display your Viper! Cool Bonus!!!

You bet.

Looks great!

big-n-italian: you have a pm. No problem on timing.

egokilr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heres a couple of mine

OP
OP
P

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lethal:

Cool pic in front of the mint!

Sorry to single that one out all but that was taken in my home town in Canada.

Don't miss the cold though!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adam, nice photoshop job. Now learn to use the IMAGE SIZE function!!! Whadyathink, I project my screen onto a 10'X10' wall?!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery