Dodge Viper Postage stamps

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you know there was such a thing?

It's all about the details. I recently received two packages over the last couple weeks, both from the same supplier. My wife noticed the first one then upon receiving the second I looked to see if it was there as well.

Yes, Viper postage stamps on both orders.

Does the shipping get there any faster? No

Do they cost any less? Nope

Is it worth the extra effort to purchase these and use them in our hobby? Yes it is!

Many times customer service is so efficient it goes un-noticed, often it also goes un-thanked. Sad. I had no idea there was such a postage stamp, but I am excited there is, and I am going to look to purchase some of these as well. For the effort to use these stamps and everything you do for the Viper community, Thanks Jon.

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the USPS allows customization of postage stamps for vendors who use their ePostage system (like JonB).

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad U like the Viper Stamps! Been doing that for 3+ years or so, several different pix. This is a U.S.Postal Service product. You can Make Your Own, with your own pix, at http://photo.stamps.com/Store/

You dont have to buy from flea-bayers or zazzle.....

USPS offer YOUR pix on pages of PHOTO STAMPS with pre-printed postage amounts, or Photo Net Stamps (what I use) in denominations you print yourself. You submit and crop your own photos right on their site. SO EASY THAT I DID IT MYSELF !!!!

It costs a bit more, and commercial messages are NOT allowed....but I am glad the impact was positive. Sometimes I get et-up with pride and enthusiasm, and these are just NEAT items. Makes sending and receiving mail fun.

F8L Snake puts his DOGS on his photo stamps ! [If U can call those baby rhinos dogs.....]