Domestic Driver Magazine

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check out this month's Domestic Driver magazine. There are numerous Vipers throughout the issue including a VCA Track Day in BC, a Viper cruise in BC, a family with a 2000 Steel Grey and a 2001 ACR Bumblebee, and several others in events around the US.

The ugliest Viper in the group, the one that hardly ever gets washed and never gets waxed, is on the cover. I've got to start taking better care of the Black Beast. Photos of my '04 black vert are included in a story (updated from when I posted it here) about a track day where a 2008 black vert dies after crashing into the trees.

Go to Domestic Driver - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+ to download the July-August 2008 issue. Don't worry, you won't get spammed when you provide your e-addr. They just use it to send you each bi-monthly issue.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our cars are in the featured rides section. Just became aware of this on line mag last month. Had to write fast to get in this issue seeing as we've been doing a lot of Vipering many miles from here.

Steve

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aHH I almost forgot, thats my Viper on the upper left corner and on the bi-monthly image and my poster in the "poster" section. Sweetness! Very cool issue, lots of nice Vipers in there. I had a poster made and it turned out great, i'd definately suggest it.