Doug Levin Class Act

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to let anyone who doesn't know about Doug Levin, how great he is to interact with. And also that he is not just a Viper mechanic, he is more like a Viper scientist! This Thanksgiving weekend I had an overheating episode on my TT ACR and with a brief description over the phone he was able to pinpoint that my high speed fan relay was likely toast causing the overheat, and he was right! He also spent an hour of his time on the phone with me asking questions and genuinely seemed concerned to help with the health of the car. He even called me the next day to check up on the car, when have you ever heard of that from such a busy and well known guy? He didn't let the success get to his head, he treats everyone with 100% respect. I'm a few hours away in Tampa, FL but you better bet I'll be taking the car to him first chance I get. I'd be stupid not to with his knowledge I can have peace of mind that all systems are checked and operating properly. Great guy, I am in shock at the level of expertise and genuineness! Thank you Doug.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are absolutely right, he is a class act! Always willing to help, thank you Doug for being part of the viper world.

Isaac

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave