Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DOUG LEVIN I\'LL SEE YOU IN COURT

laughing2[1].gif

Gear Grabbn Gary

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OH, how I know what you mean. I believe if I ever have another viper that is not supercharged, I would fall asleep at the wheel from boredom. Enjoy your new ride. Gary

Keller

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FastFreddie
Please describe your mods and HP that was achieved.
Thanks
Josh

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by treynor:
FF,
It was hilarious talking with you and Doug last night after you took the car for a spin. FF's normally pretty calm and reserved over the phone, but the conversation yesterday went something like this:

"Doug, this car is un****ing believeable! Holy ****ing **** ! I cannot believe how fast this mother****ing thing goes! I can't even get it to ****ing hook up in the first three gears. I press the gas and it just goes sideways. Doug, I took my friend for a spin, and now he's just sitting over there and ****ing trembling. He's shaking, Doug! Are you trying to ****ing kill me??? Holy **** ! It was worth every penny I spent and every day I waited! I've got to get off the phone and go drive this ****ing thing again!!."

I tell ya, Doug, you have got to start tape recording your customers' "first drive" phone calls. It'd be better advertising than anything you could ever write.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Doug get out the tape recorder and camera for Ben's first ride!!!

Gerald

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You got me jumping up and down! Im so excited for you! But even more excited about the 1,000 plus miles im driving to pick mine up tuesday! I mean im gonna pea in my pants! My car is scheduled at the dyno tommorrow, I think i will stay awake all night until doug faxes it to me!!! I mean I was gonna trailor it home im afraid when i drive it the first time i wont stop!

Good news is that doug and I have an appointment at the track wednesday night and we gonna post some numbers ASAP!

I can't believe this emmotion! Thanks FAST FREDDIE for keeping me up the rest of the night!

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FF,
It was hilarious talking with you and Doug last night after you took the car for a spin. FF's normally pretty calm and reserved over the phone, but the conversation yesterday went something like this:

"Doug, this car is un****ing believeable! Holy ****ing **** ! I cannot believe how fast this mother****ing thing goes! I can't even get it to ****ing hook up in the first three gears. I press the gas and it just goes sideways. Doug, I took my friend for a spin, and now he's just sitting over there and ****ing trembling. He's shaking, Doug! Are you trying to ****ing kill me??? Holy **** ! It was worth every penny I spent and every day I waited! I've got to get off the phone and go drive this ****ing thing again!!."

I tell ya, Doug, you have got to start tape recording your customers' "first drive" phone calls. It'd be better advertising than anything you could ever write.

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KwikSnake:

Since there are 6 of you guys that have posted here with(or soon to have) DLM S/C'ed Vipers, I wanted to take this opportunity to ask a question about them. Does he(DL) rebuild the motors getting his packages with Forged internals?? What other mods do each one of you guys have?? (like bolt-ons, etc..) Vipers are my favorite cars and i am just trying to learn more about them and what their tuners do to them. Thank you guys in advance!

Regards,

Zach

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
THis board represents a small percentage of viper owners. My last visit with DLM showed about 20 cars in his shop. With that said, 99 and earlier Vipers already have forged pistons. Most ppl it seems recommend replacing CAST pistons in the 2000's and up if you're going to build some respectable HP over stock.

Nothing internally was changed in my engine. I have T & D and belanger headers. As it's commonly used here... My motor is "stock"
laugh.gif
supergrin.gif

Gerald

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does Doug need to start throwing in a free pair of rubber underwear with every car?

Sounds like it!

I'm sure some of the guys on the board have plenty to spare!
laugh.gif