DVD VIPER V-10 Nationals!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can order the V-10 Nationals DVD at the following Website. There is coverage of both days! This will be an action packed DVD! THe fastest Vipers in the World assembled together in one DVD!

V-10 Nationals DVD

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just ordered mine! Wish I could have been there, but at least I can watch the action as much as I want on DVD!
Any idea on when they will be ready?
Thanks

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen some previews and this IS GOING TO BE A MUST HAVE dvd!
Especially me smoking everyone on the Go Carts

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok David I had everyone beat on those go-carts until the last lap where I was blind sided by someone who I thought was a friend! :shocked:

Reaction score
Ok David I had everyone beat on those go-carts until the last lap where I was blind sided by someone who I thought was a friend! :shocked:

I didn't bump you dude. :D You & I were kicking butt until that one guy about killed me in turn one!! I'm still hurting over that one.... :smirk:

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just making sure nobody missed this! Sounds like an excellent product to purchase.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant the good thing is after I got by SW I saw you making your victory lap before the race ended and next thing you know your looking at my tail lights! LOL

Next time stay in the gas until the race is over! the Good thing is this victory pass on the last lap is all going to be on the DVD!

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will check and let you know. They have like 10 Hours of total Video so im sure there will be at least an hour of excting video

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,

I ordered my video on Tuesday and it's Friday now and I haven't received it. Do you have a tracking number for UPS or FedEx on my shipment?

BTW, I'm joking...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang