Dwindling post count

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night I decided to delete just about every picture in my gallery so I could actually upload new ones. This morning I wake up and find that I've lost nearly 80 on my post count.:dunno: I don't know if this is a bug from the switch, or if photos have always added to post counts. If it is a bug, could someone please reset my count to around the 880 mark? Thanks.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct, in that adding photos increases your post count and deleting them reduces it. Remember, the two databases are now tied together. As for your post count, we generally don't manually "adjust" based requests. However having enjoyed your posts for many a moon, we will split the difference - you just got 40 back. :naughty:

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct, in that adding photos increases your post count and deleting them reduces it. Remember, the two databases are now tied together. As for your post count, we generally don't manually "adjust" based requests. However having enjoyed your posts for many a moon, we will split the difference - you just got 40 back. :naughty:

Thanks for the info and the compromise Chris, I really appreciate it!:2tu:

~Josh

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte