Dyno Day! May 30th in Lincoln!

Alley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were throwing in another event folks! For those of you who are interested in what your cars exact horspower is, this event is for you. We'll be dyno'ing our cars at Dynosport here in Lincoln. They use a "dynojet" dyno. Start time will be Noon on Sunday May 30th. Its $50 and you normally get 3 pulls. Generally takes about 30-45 minutes per car. Bulk of the time is just strapping the car on the dyno. After all the cars are done we can head somewhere to eat. You don't have to dyno your car to attend the event. If you like, just come to hang out and talk cars!

Dynosport is located at 5735 Johanna RD. Its just about a mile off the 56th St. exit off I-80. Its not the easiest to find so what I plan on doing is I'll be at the gas station thats right off the 56th St. exit at noon and if everybody just wants to pull in there I'll lead everybody to the dyno. Or if you can't make it right at noon you can just mapquest it and it'll be easy that way too.

Dynosport keeps rankings of the top cars too. If you check out there website you can see a few of us in the Mopar category already. Myself before my heads at 400rwhp. And Veemax and Anthony are on the list. Dynosport - High Performance Center

If anybody has any questions about the dyno process don't hesitate to ask. I hope to see a good turnout!!!

Last edited:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in for this event. I will take a crack at video taping the event.

Bruce

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminder that we are meeting tomorrow at the Sapp Bros. exit 440 and I-80 for those of you east of Lincoln at the Hardees at 11:00 and will caravan to Lincoln.

Bruce

OP
OP
A

Alley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be at the gas station off of the 56th st, hwy 77 exit off of I-80 at noon. I will lead everybody to the dyno day. After you exit you'll take a left and the gas station is on the right side of the street.

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on heading over but the radar doesn't look good!!! Any updates? Still on?