Easter Seals Run This Saturday July 10th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easter Seals Poker Run
Saturday, July 10th
Hi Everyone!
We have been invited to support the Easter Seals Poker Run Saturday, July 10th on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH:usa:. This should be a fun run and a good way for us to give a helping hand. We will also get special parking for our Vipers. If you have never done a poker run, it is simple. We will sign up at the first check point, they will hand us a route sheet.:confused: We will then follow the directions to find the next check point. When we are there, we will pick out a card. At the end of the day whoever has the best poker hand will win $500.00 in cash. :headbang:I’ll lead the group to the first check point and then we can draw straws to see who we will lead 2nd, 3rd and etc., to the different check points. Maybe the club will give a trophy for the most wrong turns.:lmao: If we get 10 Vipers to go the cost will be $35.00 per vehicle and $12.00 per extra person for the BBQ:eater: in advance, or $50.00 the day of and it includes 1 t-shirt, BBQ, and 1poker hand and 1 raffle ticket to a Sea Doo watercraft with trailer (valued at$10,000.00). Our final stop will be at the Naswa Resort and Beach Bar, and $12.00 per extra person for the BBQ. So bring your cooler and your lawn chair. This is sure to have a lot of fun stories.:rolaugh: So come out and enjoy the day with us and support a great cause at the same time. Check out their website for more details: www.eastersealsnh.org , and go to events.
The event starts at 10:30. We can have a few meeting spots along Rte 3. Just over the NH line at the Hudson rest area could be our first pickup point for 9:00, and we will depart at 9:15. And then we could meet at the rest area in Hooksett for 9:45. Our final Destination to the first check point will be at Largo Restaurant in Meredith, NH. We will try to make Largo Restaurant as close to 10:30 as possible. I think the route is about an hour and 20 minutes. Lunch will be served at 1:00 so have a good breakfast before leaving, and snacks are good for the trip. Let me know if you are interested in coming.

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rick--Alana and I will be joining in on the poker run. Sounds like a great time again. hopefully Jerry's car can make it the whole way this time! Lol:lmao:

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick if the weather is good and no rain I will be going. Looks like Sunday may clear. :drive:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Bill, everyone will be gone by Sunday. Just give me heads up Saturday morning, so I know if you are going or not. Rick

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rick, Just wanted to let you and everyone else know, Alana and I are going rain or shine!. Rick it won't rain if you put your top up!:lmao:Lol. See you guys in Meredith.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rick for some reason I though it was sunday. I guess i did not read right. I will not be comming just notice this morning. I do not know what I was thinking. well next time. My schedule just had not made it easy to go to the events. Really looking forward to meeting more members and hanging out with all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187