00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the LED signals and sidemarkers next to the stock bulbs...Al
You must be registered for see images

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got the HID headlights, LED side marker (clear cover), and license plate LED's.

Where can I get the LED turns..... a link perhaps???

Thanks

:usa:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
5 days later I still have a malfunctioning low beam and no response from the seller, despite 5 attempts at contacting him.

I know everyone else has had pretty good luck, but to those who are considering buying from this guy beware.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got my issues resolved. I had pulled apart the bulb and ballast and reconnected everything on my failing low beam, but it'd still cut out. I finally got a hold of the seller (after I emailed him a link to this thread, BTW) and he said to switch out the bulbs with one another before coming to a conclusion. Guess what? Neither side would fail after I did that. So there's no telling if it was a bulb or ballast, but I guess the combination was bad. They've been working fine for 2 weeks now.

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason I meant to ask you about it the other day. I have a low beam that is intermittent now as well. I noticed it in the reflection of a trucks tailgate on the way home a few weeks back. That light is less bright than the other as well. I'm guessing that for $65 you really can’t expect the world.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason I meant to ask you about it the other day. I have a low beam that is intermittent now as well. I noticed it in the reflection of a trucks tailgate on the way home a few weeks back. That light is less bright than the other as well. I'm guessing that for $65 you really can’t expect the world.

I haven't looked to check the brightness discrepancy between the 2 sides, mostly because the fogs are so overbearing I could drive without my lows on and still see for days. I guess I'm content it's just on now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nutritionkgzexoti