Edmonton show - "Driven"... going?

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is at the Mayfield Convention Center tomorrow (Saturday). I wasn't going to go as it seemed a little dicey with the "Dance Crew" stuff and I was thinking of heading to Three Hills. But I was asked to put the ACR in it so I'll be heading over to have a look. There are going to be a couple of very nice Ford GT's there and a selection of Lambos. Anyone going?

OP
OP
J

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there were 2 Ford GT's, 2 Gallardo's, a Murci, a Diablo, some nice Porsches, a GTR, and R8 (thanks to Garage Works)...

Somehow the ACR won "Best Exotic". Cool, my first car show and a trophy. Sounds familiar...

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is at the Mayfield Convention Center tomorrow (Saturday). I wasn't going to go as it seemed a little dicey with the "Dance Crew" stuff and I was thinking of heading to Three Hills. But I was asked to put the ACR in it so I'll be heading over to have a look. There are going to be a couple of very nice Ford GT's there and a selection of Lambos. Anyone going?

Jim C;

The show in Three Hills was cold and wet with some sun showing at times, but it didn't dampen our spirits. Crompton and 1 of 76 were there as well. Had a good day and enough of a cruise at the end that the local Peace Officer stopped us to "chat"
Have ot see that car of yours!!!! :2tu: Are you going to Calgary on the 21st?
If not how about CAMA mopar show in Red Deer on Aug. 8?:dunno:
I cannot get to Edmonton Mopar Club show at Crosstown on the 20th (Would have made it if it was "Back to the Track" again this year :D) because I have Stettler S/S that day and my nephew asked me to come for wure this year as that is where I was raised and have a few relates entering there.
Here is a couple of pics from Three Hills: The gals just "happened" to get in the way.:lmao:

Attachments

• three hiills 029.jpg
    three hiills 029.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there were 2 Ford GT's, 2 Gallardo's, a Murci, a Diablo, some nice Porsches, a GTR, and R8 (thanks to Garage Works)...

Somehow the ACR won "Best Exotic". Cool, my first car show and a trophy. Sounds familiar...

Jim C;
Congratulations on your win. It is no surprise to me. You definitely have a great looking "Best Exotic" car.:D:D Am looking forward to seeing it this summer.:2tu:

OP
OP
J

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim C;
Congratulations on your win. It is no surprise to me. You definitely have a great looking "Best Exotic" car.:D:D Am looking forward to seeing it this summer.:2tu:

Thanks!

They spend several hours taking pictures of models in front of the car - there must be hundreds. I'll post some when I get them.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!!:beer:Great pics. Your car has the best shine in the show. No wonder you won 1st place. I didn't see a car that would come close.:2tu:

Maybe if that yellow bikini had a Viper to match?......:rolaugh::rolaugh: