Emblems for hood and sides

Rays94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently purchased Joe117's black 94 RT and it does not have any emblems on the front or sides, only on the tail. where is the best place to purchase these? Are the aftermarket chrome emblems at the viper store any good?

Ray

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the chrome emblems for the words Dodge/Viper/SRT-10 and they look great...I believe I got them at theviperstore.com. Jon from PartsRack also may have them, as well as Blue Batmobile? With having a black car, the words just didn't 'pop' until we put the chrome lettering on them--now it looks awesome! ~juli~

OP
OP
R

Rays94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,
They looked good in the pictures, I just wanted to get an opinion of someone who had them installed.

Ray

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're welcome, and congratulations on the purchase of an AWEsome '94 RT--especially BLACK, yessssssssss!! Post pics after the emblems are put on, if you don't mind!
~juli~

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
R&J Distributing sells any type of emblem. I've done two group buys through them and I'm pleased with them. those darn emblems are expensive, they also do customizing words also, like "supercharged" or "nitrous injected" which I have. :) Great quality

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth Geyer