Exotic Cars Run Out East June 8

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We been invited once again to cruise out east with the Lambos,Ferr, and other exotic.
3RD ANNUAL​
DRIVE, WINE, &DINE​

EXOTIC CAR ROAD RALLY​

WHEN
- SUNDAY JUNE 8TH, 2008
WHERE
MANHATTAN MOTORCARS HAMPTONS112 RIVERHEAD ROAD
WESTHAMPTON BEACH, NY 11978
631-288-9300
JOIN US AT – 9AM – COFFEE/TEA AND BREAKFAST SNACKS
THE DRIVE – 10AM STARTS THE ROAD RALLY
THE WINE TASTING – 12PM AT
WOLFFER ESTATE
BRIDGEHAMPTON, NY
THE DINNER – 3:30PM – AT
ANNONA THREE COURSES
LIMITED SEATING – RSVP
JEFF @ 631-963-6507
$100 / PERSON
PLUS GRATUITIES AND TAXES
This is open to every viper club....Please confirm quickly because this will be a event you dont want to miss........Adrian

P.S. Meeting spot and time will be posted later

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
***+1
Draco+1
Phil VOI9
Rocky+1
Mike+Barbara
Chazz
Dimitrios ?
Sal+1 ?
Yo Yony
Mamba55+1

Last edited:

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad i forgot to put in previous post. Mamba55 plus 1

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, if this is schedule for June 8th does that mean the CT Consumer Reports cruise is canceled? Is there any information on what the consumer reports cruise is about?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, if this is schedule for June 8th does that mean the CT Consumer Reports cruise is canceled? Is there any information on what the consumer reports cruise is about?
It was a cruise and tour of their testing site and grounds.

Unfortunately, they are under construction and cannot accept visiting tours, so we've had to cancel.

Steve Johnson, our CT event director, is working on an alternative event.

Stay tuned.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a cruise and tour of their testing site and grounds.

Unfortunately, they are under construction and cannot accept visiting tours, so we've had to cancel.

Steve Johnson, our CT event director, is working on an alternative event.

Stay tuned.

OK, looks like I'll be going to the exotic cars run instead. By the way, is Steve active here on the forums? If so, what's his VCA ID? Thanks.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, looks like I'll be going to the exotic cars run instead. By the way, is Steve active here on the forums? If so, what's his VCA ID? Thanks.

ViperT, you need to call Jeff and have him put your name down....Adrian...ASAP

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperT, you need to call Jeff and have him put your name down....Adrian...ASAP

Thanks Adrian but I just realized I'd have to leave here around 6am so I have to pass on this one. Does ANYONE know if Steve (CT Events Director) is active here on the site and, if so, what his member name is?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian but I just realized I'd have to leave here around 6am so I have to pass on this one. Does ANYONE know if Steve (CT Events Director) is active here on the site and, if so, what his member name is?
I'll send him a note to contact you.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll send him a note to contact you.

Scott, have him PM me so I can get possible alternatives for the CR cruise to him so he can forward them to you. I can't email him as COX won't email to his address for some reason. He's not responding to my GMAIL account so we'll PM's here. Thanks - TP

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry gang i am out. Car is in the shop and it's going to be there a while.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONFIRM SO FAR:
1. *** + 1
2. Draco + 1
3. VOI 9
4. Rocky + 1
5. Mike + Barbara
6. Chazz
7. Sal + 1
8. Yo Tony
9. Dimitrios ?
10. Frank

P.S. As of now they have over 50 cars if anyone elese is going YOU must let me know by THURSDAY. You CANNOT just show up as they need a head count for dinner. Thank you, Adrian

ACR Steve, I know you have something you must do will catch up with you later

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tuesday my first client is @ 5:30am and didn't get home untill 1am this morning. Safe to say not to much energy today.

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came out had a great time 45 to 50 cars and a awesome group of people. On the way back it cost me a extra 550 to replace my front windshied from a stone chip on the L.I.E.money well spent the wife enjoyed the cruise. Charlie took some pictures will post later. Next cruise will be in Sept. Adrian

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came out had a great time 45 to 50 cars and a awesome group of people. On the way back it cost me a extra 550 to replace my front windshied from a stone chip on the L.I.E.money well spent the wife enjoyed the cruise. Charlie took some pictures will post later. Next cruise will be in Sept. Adrian

Wow Adrian, you have all the luck. It is pretty funny that my e-brake is almost the same price as a windshield! :omg:

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adrian, you have got to install the windshield protection that I have on my car. It cost me $250. It has saved me 2 definite rock chips so far. I have mentioned it to a few folks on the forum, and I don't understand what the reservations could be. Take a look at mine on the next cruise outing. You can't even see it. I don't get any kickbacks from the shop for recommending. Just telling other's about a really cool protection. I feel it was money well spent. I don't want to have to go through the hassle of replacing the windshield even though I have windshield insurance. :2tu:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, you have got to install the windshield protection that I have on my car. It cost me $250. It has saved me 2 definite rock chips so far. I have mentioned it to a few folks on the forum, and I don't understand what the reservations could be. Take a look at mine on the next cruise outing. You can't even see it. I don't get any kickbacks from the shop for recommending. Just telling other's about a really cool protection. I feel it was money well spent. I don't want to have to go through the hassle of replacing the windshield even though I have windshield insurance. :2tu:

Phil, I would have but when I total my car last year that was a big claim they paid out. Not worth it to me for only 550 to go thru my insurnance. Thanks, Adrian

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have pics they can post? There were a lot of nice cars! Great time!