Favortie game containing a Viper?

Reaction score
So for you video game players what is your favorite game containing a Viper as a racable car?

Mine so far is Gran Turismo 4.

On the same note, anyone play Need For Speed: Most Wanted? How is it? I've heard good things.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Forza Motorsport. It's more realistic than GT4. Graphics wise GT4 is better but there's just more you can do with Forza. There's serveral vipers in the game.

ACR
GTS/R
SRT/10
Competion Coupe concept
Paul Mumford's CC
Tommy Archer's CC

I got NFS: Most Wanted and already unlocked the SRT coupe. It's a great game, it's very challenging. There are 15 blacklist rivals. It takes on the role of Gone in 60 seconds but instead of stealing cars your working you way up the list. It has a very cool atmosphere. When you beat a blacklist rival you get 6 markers to choose from. You can only select two of the six but if your lucky you can get the pink slip to their car.

I've got 50% done with the game. I owned a Cobalt SS and won a Supra, I drove the Supra for a bit and won a Eclipse. I kept all three, then sold the Cobalt SS for some extra money to get a Aston Martin DB9 and some extra upgrades. I keep the Aston for 3 races, won a Lamborghini Gallardo and bought the viper. I've got 4 blacklist members left.

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a game a few years ago for my PC called Viper Racing (I think Sierra Sports makes it). I didn't even know the game existed until I saw it in the store. I still play it every once in a while.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VERY best game currently out on the market that includes Vipers is here...

http://www.10tacle.com/gtr-game/

I play it all the time. It even includes MOTEC software to tune and measure your performance.

There is quite a mod folloing as well. Lots of add on cars and tracks.

You must be registered for see images

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NFS most wanted
Midnight club 3 (that game as awesome control over the cars)
GT4 is hot also