Final Details for the Tail of the Dragon event!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One last email before I head to Atlanta. We will meet at 9:45am at:

[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica] [FONT=arial,helvetica] ******* of Gwinnett
770-497-0880
[/FONT] [/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica] 3550 Gwinnett Place Road[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Duluth, GA 30096[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
WE WILL LEAVE THERE AT 10:15AM, SO PLEASE CALL IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE AND PLEASE SHOW UP WITH A FULL TANK OF GAS!!

We will leave there and travel 85N to 985N, 985N turns into 441 around Gainesville. We will continue on 441 into Franklin, NC where we will meet one of the NC Viper members and they will lead the rest of the way to Deal's Gap. Deal's Gap is where we are meeting the AL/TN VCA and a few more members. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The hotel we are staying at is:
[/FONT][/FONT]Grand Resort Hotel and Convention Center[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Pigeon Forge, TN
[/FONT]$71.00/night. breakfast buffet is $6.00.
for rooms call: RESERVATIONS USA 1-800-251-4444
rates/rooms are in the name: Dodge Viper Car Club
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

A couple recommended accessories you may want to bring:

GPS
Radar Detector
2 way walkie talkies
Digital camera
Camcorders
Spare batteries

I have attached a copy of the intenairy that the AL/TN VCA came up with. The only difference is the meeting place. We are meeting at the Gwinnett Mall *******, not ******* Barrel! We are not eating breakfast as a group. We will eat a quick lunch once we get into NC before heading onto Deal's Gap.

I will not have Internet access for the rest of the day or tonight, so give me a call on my cell phone if you have any questions!

C-ya tomorrow!

Chad

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62