Final Drive of the Season

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl (ViperFever) and I decided to go on a drive yesterday. It will most likely be the last time we will both get our cars out together until next spring.
So we thought it would be fun to get some video of our cars to remember them over the winter. Its always fun to see your car driving and hear what it sounds like when you open it up.
We both have similar setups and always have fun when we got on a drive/cruise. We kinda have our own little remote club here in Idaho :smirk:

This was my first attempt at making a movie and I only have a digital camera with vid setting so the quality is low. I don't know how to embed the vid on the post either - any help?

oh, and turn it up!
:headbang:

End of '08 Drive- Video

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely looks like you had fun out there. Great looking cars and a cool video.

Viper Fever

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bottlefed (Tim) thanks for posting that was fun. Bottlefeds Viper is a lot louder
than my Viper as he drove past me add WOT I almost dropped the camera
I knew bottlefed viper was loud but it even took me by surprise :rolaugh: .

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there Bottle fed.. Why are you stating that your 97 has cast internals ??? ....Should have forged internals ...

looki

V

Venomiss

Thank you for sharing your video and with a little luck maybe it won't be the last of the season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery