Finally got around to detailing the TA.

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gorgeous. My fav color by far on the gen V. Where is that poster from in your garage? I want!!

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fantastic beast!!!! I like how the chair is positioned right infront of the snake...best view :)

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paint the doors black and get rid of the chair. :D Seriously though, the colors compete with the car. The mural on the wall should be of a black T/A....

Last edited:

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no sneaking passed a Trooper in that car. Awesome looking:D

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool hanging tennis ball for parking I guess. An orange tow hook as in the picture would be cool. Guess I notice stuff.....

habeb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@OP, your TA is rather vain, noted by the reflection of itself on the mirror....:)

Xntrk1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool hanging tennis ball for parking I guess. An orange tow hook as in the picture would be cool. Guess I notice stuff.....

:lmao: I totally missed the tennis ball , love the garage tho and the checkered floor is awesome. Good Job on the car looks flawless :2tu:

OP
OP
johniew398

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Johnie. Nice detail job. How's she running?

Bob,

Running great, absolutely couldn't be better. I'm almost embarrassed when I fire that thing up, it's is so loud but my wife even likes the way it sounds.

I let my youngest son drive it and he was ectastic, said he had to drive one someday. He had also driven my 09 ZR1 and knows the difference.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang