First drive.................

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well boys and girls, I finally got a chance to drive my new(used) GTS today and am wondering what the hell took me so long to buy one? Night and day difference between my Gen1 and the GTS. Very comfortable to drive though it still darts from side to side like my Gen1 did. The rear exhaust sure makes for a much more quiet drive and I can actually hear the radio now! LOVE having windows. This car is much more refined than my previous one and I actually like driving it better and talk about the looks I was getting!! I thought my Gen1 got the looks......this one surpasses it by a mile. One thing that is kind of weird is the miles. I bought the car with 5975 on the odo and now it has 6044 and while I was driving I kept thinking to myself not to put that many miles on it and don't drive it a lot.

YEAH RIGHT!!! :headbang: :headbang:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well boys and girls, I finally got a chance to drive my new(used) GTS today and am wondering what the hell took me so long to buy one? Night and day difference between my Gen1 and the GTS. Very comfortable to drive though it still darts from side to side like my Gen1 did. The rear exhaust sure makes for a much more quiet drive and I can actually hear the radio now! LOVE having windows. This car is much more refined than my previous one and I actually like driving it better and talk about the looks I was getting!! I thought my Gen1 got the looks......this one surpasses it by a mile. One thing that is kind of weird is the miles. I bought the car with 5975 on the odo and now it has 6044 and while I was driving I kept thinking to myself not to put that many miles on it and don't drive it a lot.

YEAH RIGHT!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Congrats, she is beautiful. One of the best colors IMHO. Hopefully I will find one just like it real soon.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on becoming a GTSer!! Didn't anyone tell you that a RED GTS is the fastest?? That is a great color combo and one of my favorites(after red of course)

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the color. I see the odometer cranking up the miles. Just surprised you have decent enough weather to drive it! NJ still has crappy weather. More pictures when you get a chance!

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad you are out enjoying the new GTS. I got your message, but didn't get back into town till late Friday night and had a meeting scheduled with our realtor at 1pm and lots of stuff to do yesterday, sorry.

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Brad, I took a chance and stopped by yesterday around noon but you were not home, your dogs sure loved me though!
All of our snow melted away with the 60's we had last week, mix in some rain we had as well and the roads are pretty much salt free. I want to go for another drive today but the wife wants to go to a museum here in town because they have a display of about 25 retro style arcade games from the early 80's that you can also play! That will be cool playing Asteroids, Pac-Man, Tempest, etc.
I would much rather be driving my car though!! :D

gringoray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don´t see your pics.....?

Just wondering, what are the biggest differences between the GTS hard top models and the vert Vipers?

Pros and cons?

Thanks guys!

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the wifey loves classic arcade games so much research MAME and retrofit a cabinet with every game every made. All you need to do is download the files and you got 1000's of real coin up games.