Florida Panhandle Viper Owners

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jav8or,
Possibly a drive through. There was a gray GTS in the area, it showed up at the Nine Mile show and shine twice a few years ago. However, I don’t recall his name and I don’t know whatever happened to him. Have you been to the Nine Mile show and shine?
jim

Ninjakris (et al),
I’d like to toss out the first suggestion…perhaps a get together around the time of the Cruisin’ the Coast event in MS (7-14Oct)?
jim

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Jav8or,
Possibly a drive through. There was a gray GTS in the area, it showed up at the Nine Mile show and shine twice a few years ago. However, I don’t recall his name and I don’t know whatever happened to him. Have you been to the Nine Mile show and shine?
jim

Ninjakris (et al),
I’d like to toss out the first suggestion…perhaps a get together around the time of the Cruisin’ the Coast event in MS (7-14Oct)?
jim

:2tu: Guys, We have a few Vipers from the Louisiana (New Orleans) area always attend " Crusin the Coast," but usually hang out around Ocean Springs because on the coast it's usually like "Parking on the Coast"(Bad Traffic). If anyone would post any events on the Mid-South site, I'm sure some would attend. :drive: :burnout:

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Guys, We have a few Vipers from the Louisiana (New Orleans) area always attend " Crusin the Coast," but usually hang out around Ocean Springs because on the coast it's usually like "Parking on the Coast"(Bad Traffic). If anyone would post any events on the Mid-South site, I'm sure some would attend. :drive: :burnout:

As far as Cruisin' the Coast, I go every year (this year I have a Viper) so you Viper people will have a premium spot in the middle of all the activities if you want to stop by during the week. We get a acre spot right on the BLVD from about Wed to Sun, so drop me a line about a week before & I will give you my cell #

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as Cruisin' the Coast, I go every year (this year I have a Viper) so you Viper people will have a premium spot in the middle of all the activities if you want to stop by during the week. We get a acre spot right on the BLVD from about Wed to Sun, so drop me a line about a week before & I will give you my cell #

I will probably hit you up on that one. I have never been to "crusin the coast" and I couldn't think of a better way to check it out.

-- Were you at the mopar pensacola meet a couple weeks ago? I was asking around who owned the viper, but nobody seemed to know. I had the black one next to you.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget to post pictures of the event............:headbang:

Here you go...

1226.jpg

0310.jpg

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will probably hit you up on that one. I have never been to "crusin the coast" and I couldn't think of a better way to check it out.

-- Were you at the mopar pensacola meet a couple weeks ago? I was asking around who owned the viper, but nobody seemed to know. I had the black one next to you.

I am sorry I missed you, I was sitting up on the little tow-behind trailer talking with some friends. I walked over a couple of times, but I missed you too. I look forward to meeting sometime down the road. As a matter of fact, there is a car show on Friday July 20th (every 3rd Friday) in Milton (link below). Maybe I will see you there. Roger

http://miltonlocalyokel.com/

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When is the Cruisin' the Coast event?

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best days to be there is at least that fri,sat,and sunday....we always go on those three days of it......if you are gonna go, you must reserve a hotel NOW, because you will NOT find a Hotel room no where within 50 mile radius....it is tons of fun, only better is the turkey rod run in daytona in nov.....we always go.....:2tu::headbang::D:drive::drive::drive:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice of you to post the pictures Chuck, some nice turnout....I had a 09 aero coupe that white with blue stripe combo in that nice garage but I would park that cobra kit car in the rear of the vipers, ha....no offense meant....I am partial to the vipers, ...but very nice collection and garage that person has there for sure......:2tu::headbang::usa:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will also be there if you guys show up.....that bunch there is pretty snobby to viper owners.....been there.....Local yokel meet...:crazy2::omg::rolaugh::D:eater:

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the best days to be there is at least that fri,sat,and sunday....we always go on those three days of it......if you are gonna go, you must reserve a hotel now, because you will not find a hotel room no where within 50 mile radius....it is tons of fun, only better is the turkey rod run in daytona in nov.....we always go.....:2tu::headbang::d:drive::drive::drive:

very true act now & get a place to stay

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to Cathy and Jim for organizing the event last weekend. Yes Roy, I should move the Cobra to the back of the garage. Roy, I'm the guy that tried to buy your 09 Aero Coupe some time ago. You got it from Ringgold before I could.
Be sure to get on the e-mail list for the North Central Fl. VCA chapter as the chapter does a lot of nice events and it's full of great people. Any of you can PM me with your e-mail info and I'll forward your e-mails to Cathy so you will be included in future e-mail notifications form the North Central VCA chapter.--Dave

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will also be there if you guys show up.....that bunch there is pretty snobby to viper owners.....been there.....Local yokel meet...:crazy2::omg::rolaugh::D:eater:

Come on down Roy, they are nice people. You just have to look over their stuff & say some nice things and they will respond......can't we all just get along....LoL
Seriously Roy, just try it out again. RG

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[SUB][/SUB]Hi, the 09 AERO would definitely have looked great in your collection and garage and you would have appreciated it more since I don't keep my Vipers very long, ha....yes, I would like to be on that mailing list.......we have too much fun playing with these toys, huh?:drive::2tu::D

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's just it, I look at all their cars and say nice things and they dont look at my cars at all........:headbang::dunno:

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Thanks Secrt007Agt, will send you a PM week before. :drive:

OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hear about that car show that it's supposed to happen this week end on navarre beach? I'm prob gonna check it out if the weather cooperates. forecast looks iffy

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hear about that car show that it's supposed to happen this week end on navarre beach? I'm prob gonna check it out if the weather cooperates. forecast looks iffy

I have not heard anything about it. Where/when? I will probably check it out if weather permits.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its all the way in Sanford, but my dealer is hosting a Viper meet and BBQ on the 29th.

Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge
750 Towne Center
Sanford, FL

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am going, rain or not..........Suppose to be a very large turnout regardless from all over........Bring your Viper...I will be in the 98 Silver GTS A.R.T Twin Turbo Viper, 1200 h.p on low boost (12 lbs)....Bring some other Vipers if you know anyone......I will be there about 9 am or so......TO MUCH FUN........Roy :headbang: :D :eater: :drive: :drive: :2tu:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am taking my Viper there and I don't normally do rain but I can always wash it again later......come on out....... ATTN....... Ninjakris ..:headbang: :rolleyes: :drive: :D

Last edited:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ATTENTION RODGER 007 I was there at the LOCAL YOKEL Fri night......only 1 or 2 others.........are you going to be at the event in Navarre Sat (which is today).....I am going rain or not......suppose to be hugh turnout from all over....we can clean our Vipers back up when we get home....mine has been rained on before so what the heck........come on out,,,,,,,I will be there about 9 am or so........:rolleyes: :headbang: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great meeting all the guys that came out today! We need to do it again sometime! Kris, Roy, and Eric thanks for showing up. It was great not being the only Viper there, Lol

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Here's the next North/Central Florida event on 7/29/2012

Next meet will be our annual “Viper Summer Car Show.” SO it is time to get out the California dusters and the Tide detergent and shine up those Vipers. Field’s Dodge of Sanford has requested to host us, they will barbeque on a giant grill for us (fresh food) and make parking up front for the show. Fields is a new dealership in the Central Florida Area, they have a very impressive and state of the art facility and a ton of SRT vehicles. Let’s try to meet their at 1030 am, have lunch meeting at noon, and then head out for a country cruise to Mountain Dora in the afternoon. There will be trophies!!!

Venue: Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
750 Towne Center Blvd
Sanford, Florida 32771
Tel: 407-878-7710

** Please RSVP so that we can give them a head count for the food**

Best Regards,
John Canal