Frdericksburg VA, Cruise and Car Show Aug 4th

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

On August 4th 2007 I will be hosting the 3rd Annual Viper and Exotic Car Cruise through historic Fredericksburg VA ending at a local car show. We will meet for the cruise at 3:00 PM at the Park and Ride off Rt. 17 in Stafford County Virginia. The cruise will start at 4:00 PM. There will be free snacks and drinks prior to the cruise. The cruise will travel down the scenic route 218 through Stafford and King George Counties. The return trip will include a trip through historic Fredericksburg Virginia. :drive: The cruise will end at the A-1 Speed and Custom Shop in Stafford County. We should arrive between 5:00 and 6:00 PM. There will be a car show there with many other beautiful show cars. DJ and Entertainment will be provided by Flipside Entertainment. The car show will end at 9:00 PM with awards. There will also be a raffle for some great prizes. :bling: Below are maps of the route and directions to the Park and Ride, as well as, the A1 Speed and Custom Shop. Come out and enjoy a Saturday evening with some of the most beatiful cars on the east coast. :2tu:

Flyer.jpg

For more info PM me or check out the website at:
http://members.cox.net/viperpage/cruise3.html

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update. I am expecting many cars but haven't heard much from the Vipers. Word has gone out to a local Vette club, Ferrari Chat, and Elise Talk. We will hopefully have 4 local Vipers plus Kelly and Greg. That's only 6. If you can make it come on out, as I would hate to be outnumbered by vettes. :rolleyes:

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update. I am expecting many cars but haven't heard much from the Vipers. Word has gone out to a local Vette club, Ferrari Chat, and Elise Talk. We will hopefully have 4 local Vipers plus Kelly and Greg. That's only 6. If you can make it come on out, as I would hate to be outnumbered by vettes. :rolleyes:

You will always be outnumbered by the vette all you have to do is drive down the street. I have 10 in my neighborhood but only my viper in my town. Besides Vipers really stand out in a crowd. Have fun at the show now matter how many vipers and vettes there are. Just a good time for a bunch of car guys.:2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine