Free Tires!!!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had a set of tires on my old rims sitting around the garage for a while. I just bought a set of R6's to go on the rims to use at the track, so I took the old tires off and just wanted to see if anybody had any use for them before I throw them away.
I have 2 rear PS2's (345/30/19) that are almost to the wear bars, but not quite there yet, and 1 front RunFlat (275/35/18) that is very old, but still has some tread. I assume it was one of the originals from my '03.

I have no idea if anyone might need one (or all) all of these, but let me know if you do. If you happen to be local and want to come pick them up, they are 100% free. If I need to ship them, I can ship them UPS with no box and just pay me whatever the actual shipping charges are.

I'm going to toss these things next week, so let me know quickly if you want them.

Attachments

• PS2 (1).jpg
    PS2 (1).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 17
  • PS2 (2).jpg
    PS2 (2).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 21
  • RunFlat.jpg
    RunFlat.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Tires.jpg
    Tires.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 20

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the R6's. "You're gonna like the way you corner, I guaranty it" George Zimmer......

OP
OP
T

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to ya Roy? The tires are at my office ready to ship, but never heard back from the PM or phone call this morning.

OP
OP
T

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea what happened to Roy. I brought the tires to the office on Thurs morning to ship to him and haven't heard back from any phone calls or PM's. Last chance if anyone wants them. They're going in the dumpster on Monday.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R