Friday night drags at Viper Days?

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, can any of you Texas guys tell me if there's anything to do in College Station, TX on a Friday night? Any drag events, car shows, &c.? If I make the test and tune, then I'll have my car off of the trailer anyway, so might as well make the most of it. If there's a place to go to meet the Bettys, so much the better.

A.

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an 1/8 mile piece of crap track about 30 miles from College Station in Navasota. We used to go there for A&M Car Club events occasionally. It might not even be there anymore. Nothing like acorns littering the first 60'.

Houston Raceway Park is one of the best drag strips in the country if you are into that kind of thing. About 90 minutes (or more depending on Houston traffic) from B/CS. You'll run great times there because it'll be cool and it's below sea level.

Anything to do on a Friday night in College Station? About 20,000 gals of the 18-21 yr vintage. Since I went to school there, it looks like I'm leading the dozen or so of us on a bar hopping raid on Friday and Saturday (apparently even Thursday for Wasserman). You're welcome to join us. It's definitely not Vegas.

BP
Director, OTC www.opentrackchallenge.com
You must be registered for see images

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by OT Challenge on 10-10-2002 at 02:19 AM</font>

OP
OP
N

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm, let me think............I think I'll skip the acorn-track and go for the thousands of girls. Snap judgement, but sometimes you have to take a chance. Just let me know where and when.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be in town thursday also. Let's get ready to rumble and paint this town black! Eeeerrrr I mean our pupils red!!!!

OP
OP
N

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that was just nasty, SoCal &lt;g&gt;. I expect that I won't be able to catch you in Palm Springs - so I'll catch you at the test and tune on Friday.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte