FS: 18" stock wheels with tires 99-02 Gen 2

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone’s gotta want these! This is a nice used set of factory 99-02 Dodge Viper chrome wheels.

Front wheels: Mostly ok, one of the wheels has about 3 little bubbles on the face of the chrome. Both wheels have the unpolished chrome coating peeling internally on the inside of the rim. Not sure why, not sure if this is a common problem among these wheels. Otherwise, the chrome (visible) face of the wheels looks great. Current tires are Michelin Pilot Sports with 6/32" tread, but the date codes are January 2001.

Rear wheels: Mostly ok, one of the wheels has curb rash on the edge for about 1/2 of the circumference. Insides of the rims are not peeling, but it's not smooth either. Possibly brake dust. Inside the spoke pockets the chrome is bubbling. The chrome faces of both wheels otherwise look great. Current tires are Michelin Pilot Sports with 3/32" tread, and the date codes are November 2000.

The description above is to describe the worst of the wheels; these wheels look great on the car from a normal standing distance. But they are not perfect if you are extremely detailed and only want the best for your car. These wheels are not for you if you are a perfectionist.

Local pickup preferred, but will ship via UPS Ground at buyer's expense. I have procured custom size boxes to ship these wheels in. You can estimate your shipping costs on UPS.com using the following specs: 68 lbs per rear wheel (x 2), 65 lbs per front wheel (x 2). 27" x 27" x 16" box size per wheel (x 4). Ships from zip code 30263.

Holding pretty firm on $1250 since this is exactly what these cost me to purchase. But as always, willing to listen to offers. More pictures are located here at my ebay link; I'd post them directly but photobucket is currently down.... Please message me or email me for additional information. [email protected]. Thanks guys!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291155888161

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950