Fuel level sending units Update and Repost

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Gen 1&2 Viper Brothers and Sisters,

As many of us we'll know, most of our Vipers are 30 plus years old or more. Most of us are facing issues with finding obsolete and discontinued parts. Well I have been able to locate and obtain one part that I myself have been looking for over 2 years. What is it you might ask, the fuel level sensor replacement. This is an OEM Dodge Chrysler fuel level sensor and works within the correct ohms range. This is only for Dodge Vipers (1992 to1995). As of now I have 20 in stock. These sensors have been installed on 10 Vipers including my very own and are working correctly and accurately as they should. I'm selling them for $100 shipped which includes the fuel pump module gasket. You will have to reuse your float. I do have a couple for sell if needed. I only accept funds via PayPal, Venmo, and CashApp. If you are seriously interested in making a purchase, please connect me and provide your name, email for PayPal and Venmo with phone number. I ship within 2 days and provide tracking information. I'm willing to ship internationally but buyer will be responsible for customs and shipping cost outside the US. You may DM me regarding any fuel level sensor questions. Again this is an OEM Dodge Chrysler fuel level sensor and is tested before shipping to ensure that it is in fact working properly. I have attached a picture for your review. Since I test the units before they are shipped, there are no refunds for being defective.

I have some OEM fuel level sending units for the 1996 RT10, 1996 to 1999 GTS, and 2000 to 2002 GTS.

Thank you,
IMG20211026163823.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala