gas cap - "American Club Racer" with snakehead - available?

V10 ICBM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gas cap - \"American Club Racer\" with snakehead - available?

Hi - I am looking for an aftermarket GTS gas cap - similar to the MGW GTS cap but it says the following:

in the center it has engraved sneakey pete viper logo, the logo is surounded by a circumferential groove, then an cross-hatch pattern, then another circumferential groove, then the words "American, club racer written circularly around. I believe it was polshed or chromed. No colour, just machined.

Does anyone know who sells this aft :confused: ermarket cap?

thanks!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: gas cap -

i have seen that, it was a custom cap, don't think you can buy it anymore, but we do have the OEM chromed cap...

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: gas cap - \"American Club Racer\" with snakehead - available?

Hi - I am looking for an aftermarket GTS gas cap - similar to the MGW GTS cap but it says the following:

in the center it has engraved sneakey pete viper logo, the logo is surounded by a circumferential groove, then an cross-hatch pattern, then another circumferential groove, then the words "American, club racer written circularly around. I believe it was polshed or chromed. No colour, just machined.

Does anyone know who sells this aft :confused: ermarket cap?

thanks!

This was indeed an MGW cap . i made about 20 of them a few years back and they sold very poorly. evereyone wanted the ACR logo so when we ran out of them we changed the logo. well the ACR ones did not sell worht a darn either so i only make them with the emblems now.

when we make a new batch of gas caps we can make one up for you if you want just give me a call at 706-793-1770

regards
george

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness