Gen 1/2 Headlight Lenses Coming soon. Plastic Injected Molded OEM quality Headlight Lenses

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 1 and Gen 2 Viper owners, I will have plastic injected headlight lenses coming to the market later this month (April 2024). Prices will not be set until I have my product in my hands.

Here is a quick video to show you the time and quality that is going into reproducing a much needed part for our cars. I have been a Gen 2 ACR owner since 2010, so I understand the importance of having a quality part that has become obsolete.

My professional mold can produce 30,000 pairs of lenses. We will never have a shortage of lenses again. Silicone molds are the cheapest way to reproduce parts, so I have spared no expense to reproduce these lenses with a metal mold exactly like the OEM lenses. This is the same method that ALL OEM manufacturers use for production. Any other method would be inferior.

I will be giving away a FREE pair of lenses, but you have to join my Facebook group to be eligible. I will have more details on how to enter and win at a later date.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/reproductionviperlenses

Spread the word to other Viper owners in need!
You can always email me to get on my contact list.

[email protected]

Watch these Videos.

How my plastic injection mold is made.

3d printed samples

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no substitute for quality. Having a professional METAL mold is the exact OEM manufacturing process. Silicone and rubber molds will never produce the repeatable quality of a metal mold.

A lot of time has gone into creating the best mold possible for my lenses. The diffuser lines have been manually edited and created for sharper and cleaner lines that a simple scan wasn't able to reproduce.

Also, plastic injection is based on tonnage, that is how the parts are produced and why the metal molds are so thick. The molds are pressed together, and rubber wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure.

Reactions: Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sounds good!
Waiting for this!