Gen1 Fuel Level Sensor

OP
OP
Viper Swag

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes sir, $80 shipped and comes with fuel module gasket and filter. I accept paypal, venmo, and cashapp

HVIPER

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Dec 30 2022

If you still have a fuel level sensor for a 1993, I would like to purchase. My email is Hviper2@hotmail. com I have a Paypal account.

Thank you
Paul

OP
OP
Viper Swag

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Paul and happy New Year yes I still have some available I just got a new shipment in the price is $95 shipped and increase of $15 due to inflation and my purchase cost increase. Comes with the in tank filter for the module and the gasket for when you reinstall it. My PayPal is [email protected] when you send the funds please make sure you also make a note by putting in the year of your Viper and your address and I'll ship it out. Because of the holidays it won't be shipped out until next week. I ship via USPS Priority in which once shipped I will send you the tracking number. Anyway enjoy your holidays and I'll get it out to you soon.

Thank you,

Kelan Dennis
1994 Viper

HVIPER

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kelan
first time I have used PayPal to send money but it looks like it went thru a few minutes ago. If it does not show up let me know and Ill try again.

email [email protected]

Thanks again

Paul

Last edited:
OP
OP
Viper Swag

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dec 30 2022

If you still have a fuel level sensor for a 1993, I would like to purchase. My email is Hviper2@hotmail. com I have a Paypal account.

Thank you
Paul
Good Morning Paul,

Your item has been shipped viacUSPS Priority tracking number is 9505 5130 1464 3003 5958 93. Should arrive Friday sir

OP
OP
Viper Swag

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Mark yes I still have some available I just got a new shipment in the price is $95 shipped. Comes with the in tank filter for the module and the gasket for when you reinstall it. My PayPal is [email protected] when you send the funds please make sure you also make a note by putting in the year of your Viper and your address and I'll ship it out.

OP
OP
Viper Swag

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am needing a fuel level sender for a 94. do you still have any available?
Hello Mark yes I still have some available I just got a new shipment in the price is $95 shipped. Comes with the in tank filter for the module and the gasket for when you reinstall it. My PayPal is [email protected] when you send the funds please make sure you also make a note by putting in the year of your Viper and your address and I'll ship it out.

OP
OP
Viper Swag

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apologize not shipped until today. Ranking number is USPS 9505 5141 4577 3027 9957 16
Expect to arrive on Tues 1/31

saturnfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pm'd you as well for a level sender. Seeing if you have one still. Please let me know. Thank you! 1995 Rt10