Good body shop recommendation in San Francisco Bay Area?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driving home last night, and hit a frigging deer with my '09 ACR and then crunched into the side of the road. So, looks like I need some body work done - does anyone have a recommendation for a top-notch shop in the Bay Area? I used to take the car to Stevens Creek Dodge (they had a great body shop) but I'd be greatful for any suggestions people have about which shops are the best.

Thanks,
martin

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car Care Autobody. 1111 Dell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008. Between Sunnyoaks And Hacienda, Parallel to Winchester Blvd.
I used them with my previous Viper after an accident and for other family vehicles.

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Martin
Dont remember a blue ACR in the club, its normally just me (black ACR) and Rich (green ACR) that turn up at NorCal events.

OP
OP
M

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to a couple of events a while back (one at Normandin a couple summers ago), but got myself hurt in a non-car related accident, so put the car in storage for the last two years or so. I was just in the middle of starting to enjoy it again and wrecked the darned thing. Good thing is that the cops didn't feel speed was a factor (just about every cop in Santa Clara county showed up), and the CHP didn't think there was any reason to write up a report since I hit a deer and didn't cause any property damage to anything other than the car. Definite bummer - first crash for me in a long, long time, but at least nobody got hurt and the car is insured.