Got my carbon fiber TA style spoiler installed! PICS!!

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not gonna lie... It's freaking ****!! Seeing it in the rear view mirror while driving is absolutely amazing and added sleek and aggressive look, by far one of the best buys I've made for a car in a long time!

You must be registered for see images attach

harly-jm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. Vipair still going then? They have some great parts listed on their web page but I thought they were in a bunch of trouble, bad feedback, unreliable shipments etc. I was worried to send them any money. Apologies to them if I got that wrong??? When did you order/receive it? cheers

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. Vipair still going then? They have some great parts listed on their web page but I thought they were in a bunch of trouble, bad feedback, unreliable shipments etc. I was worried to send them any money. Apologies to them if I got that wrong??? When did you order/receive it? cheers

looks great, such a difference with it on the car.

He is one of FEW lucky customers, but you can try sending him money and lots of it. Why not, if like to be lied to, wait forever, get empty promises and just simply loose your mind when you realize that you are getting nowhere and the product you are supposed to get was just an illusion. By the way, you do not see him advertsing here anymore.....rings the bell?
it s just like paying russian rulelette, you may get lucky or bust

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks good i would paint it color of viper and stripe it your viper is bad a$$ !!!!!!!!

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You didn't get it wrong. Don't send him a cent.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You didn't get it wrong. Don't send him a cent.

Boy, you sure have your ****e in a knot still. You ordered a hood, you got a hood, just the crate had a regular 08 instead of a large vent Vipair hood, a simple accident.

If you have the ability to be normal, give me a call and I can swap you a large vent hood.

Otherwise act like an adult and give it a rest.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great, such a difference with it on the car.

He is one of FEW lucky customers, but you can try sending him money and lots of it. Why not, if like to be lied to, wait forever, get empty promises and just simply loose your mind when you realize that you are getting nowhere and the product you are supposed to get was just an illusion. By the way, you do not see him advertsing here anymore.....rings the bell?
it s just like paying russian rulelette, you may get lucky or bust

Dennise,

Give it a rest also, you ordered a BBK from me with rotors and pads and calipers and BBK brackets and parking brakes which a number of items had to ship from all over. You had everything in your hands in a few weeks, time to give it a rest big KGB boy.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennise,

Give it a rest also, you ordered a BBK from me with rotors and pads and calipers and BBK brackets and parking brakes which a number of items had to ship from all over. You had everything in your hands in a few weeks, time to give it a rest big KGB boy.

there was a big chase after the parts, not like promised, if you had them in stock, like you advertised why chase them, just ship them? i paid up front a good amount of money for something that should have been as easy as 123, but it took 2.5 months to get my ****. as far Dennise, you may be referring to your niece? As far as KGB do not go there you will loose.

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait let me guess, every company is perfect on shipping times? I haven't had an issues with Steve, EVER. Maybe if you stop posting minuscule bull****, things will go more smoothly. Also, it's not the end of the world that your parts for a high end car take a bit longer than expected. Wait, the world stops moving because your viper doesn't have upgraded brakes!! I got mail once a month when I was in Afghanistan and that's all we had to look forward to stuck on a mountain top getting shot at. I'm sorry for your first world problems worrying about modifying your unnecessary car! When I got blown up and was in recovery let me tell you, shipping times mattered most to me. Grow the **** up!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there was a big chase after the parts, not like promised, if you had them in stock, like you advertised why chase them, just ship them? i paid up front a good amount of money for something that should have been as easy as 123, but it took 2.5 months to get my ****. as far Dennise, you may be referring to your niece? As far as KGB do not go there you will loose.

DENISE,

If you would like I can post the invoice (OCt 18th 2012) and the tracking and delivery of the last parts (calipers) or better yet your email stating you received them on Nov 26th, so lets run through how the real world works, (I know , you run a used car lot so you understand the car biz, but just for giggle , lets do it)

grab some paper and a few crayons and mark this down as I go through it.

Order on OCt 18th - I took your call while I was travelling, a thursday
9 Pm Oct 18th sent you the invoice
Friday, you email that you want more ****e for the same price, SS brake lines I believe
Thursday the following week I send you the tracking for the package with the brackets,

meanwhile I source and get you the used calipers nd I order the pads and rotors from Tirerack.com

The Brake Bias valve gets made by Mark at Ipsco as well as the park brake, both items that he makes to order

over the next couple of weeks everything ships to you, BUT you are a week away from me by ground UPS CAPISCHE??\\

Anyways, come Nov 26th EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR HANDS

2.5 MOnTHS LATER,

No....

WAIT...

That AINT NO STINKIN 2.5 MONTHS...\\

ITS HALF THAT

5 WEEKS

and then 3 months later you ordered spring caps , you called on A saturday and had them in your hands the following friday, but you still whined like a little ******* Wednesday that week cause you didn't have them yet...

Gonna grow up now?

Last edited:

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys beware of this guy vipair , he is a c***k and will take your money .pls search first

he took mine and lots of others on this forum

Last edited:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DENISE,

If you would like I can post the invoice (OCt 18th 2012) and the tracking and delivery of the last parts (calipers) or better yet your email stating you received them on Nov 26th, so lets run through how the real world works, (I know , you run a used car lot so you understand the car biz, but just for giggle , lets do it)

grab some paper and a few crayons and mark this down as I go through it.

Order on OCt 18th - I took your call while I was travelling, a thursday
9 Pm Oct 18th sent you the invoice
Friday, you email that you want more ****e for the same price, SS brake lines I believe
Thursday the following week I send you the tracking for the package with the brackets,

meanwhile I source and get you the used calipers nd I order the pads and rotors from Tirerack.com

The Brake Bias valve gets made by Mark at Ipsco as well as the park brake, both items that he makes to order

over the next couple of weeks everything ships to you, BUT you are a week away from me by ground UPS CAPISCHE??\\

Anyways, come Nov 26th EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR HANDS

2.5 MOnTHS LATER,

No....

WAIT...

That AINT NO STINKIN 2.5 MONTHS...\\

ITS HALF THAT

5 WEEKS

and then 3 months later you ordered spring caps , you called on A saturday and had them in your hands the following friday, but you still whined like a little ******* Wednesday that week cause you didn't have them yet...

Gonna grow up now?

Of course, of course, MR. Vipair, of course you are right, just because you are always right and your customers ARE ALWAYS wrong, …..so why are you not advertising here anymore….oh i see IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND HAVE YOUR ANSWERS LINED UP AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADVERTISE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BIG FOLLOWING……
by the way, i did order a few things from mark at ipsco and the service from him is simply outstanding and super fast. may be you should learn something from other vendors for a change. you do not need to reply to this because i do not care what you gonna say anyway.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait let me guess, every company is perfect on shipping times? I haven't had an issues with Steve, EVER. Maybe if you stop posting minuscule bull****, things will go more smoothly. Also, it's not the end of the world that your parts for a high end car take a bit longer than expected. Wait, the world stops moving because your viper doesn't have upgraded brakes!! I got mail once a month when I was in Afghanistan and that's all we had to look forward to stuck on a mountain top getting shot at. I'm sorry for your first world problems worrying about modifying your unnecessary car! When I got blown up and was in recovery let me tell you, shipping times mattered most to me. Grow the **** up!

thank you for your services, i served too on the other side when the soviets occupied hotel afganistan in the 80s, and i am easy going and do not give a **** about a ton of stuff , except empty talk and bull**** promises, and chasing somebody down to get your stuff. Do what you say. Integrity is everything for me when i deal with someone especially over the phone.

I recognized the spoiler since Vipair posted its built right before he got banned from the club as a vendor, due to overwhelming multiple complaints from members. Of course he had to deliver…..

Last edited:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DENISE,
.....so lets run through how the real world world(I know , you run a used car lot so you understand the car biz, but just for giggle , lets do it)

.....grab some paper and a few crayons and mark this down as I go through it.

.....you are a week away from me by ground UPS CAPISCHE??Gonna grow up now?

Let's forget for a moment that Steve is a known rip off artist. The condescending manner in which he communicates with his victims is appalling in its own right.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First, thank you for your service. Second, your an idiot talking the way you are. You sound like a Steve Prescott AE.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Steve's modus operandi....drop some pics of a tasty part, actually ship one or two to real customers to generate some buzz, then the rip off begins.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all about ripping off the noobs. Guess what! I just got an e-mail from VCA reminding me that it's that time of the year to renew and I'm thinking of changing my status from "Venom" to "Viper Owner" because Sleestaks like Steve and Will are allowed to post and sell crap here.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You still mad I ripped you off bro?. You ordered a Vipair large vent hood and I sent you a normal 08 hood. I can drag this out forever now because I can say it was a mistake or our shipping girl was arrested for ****. I'll drag it out until you are so ********** you post a thread about it and then I will blame you for trying to rip ME off and smear my good name. I'll then accuse YOU of not being "normal" or YOU of not handling it like an "adult".

Fixed.......and I swear by all that is holy that if the thieves on this site are not eliminated, I will join the VOA, become a *** rights activist, and make Randall Arnold look like Mr. Rogers when it comes to VCA bashing. VCA: PROTECT YOUR MEMBERS NOW.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fixed.......and I swear by all that is holy that if the thieves on this site are not eliminated, I will join the VOA, become a *** rights activist, and make Randall Arnold look like Mr. Rogers when it comes to VCA bashing. VCA: PROTECT YOUR MEMBERS NOW.

lol:rolaugh: i would not that far but funny

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper