NEW TA SPoiler for SRT10 Convertibles - In the making!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's with all the internet bullies on here? Don't criticize until you can do better yourself.

Most people on this site don't know squat about cars let alone the process it takes to build the parts that he is WHILE running an international business and raising a family. I'm sure Austin probably can't even chew and think at the same time. It doesn't take a lot to have money and let everyone do all the development and testing for you to just park your toy in the garage and drive it in the slow lane because your dick hides in your stomach every time the tires chirp.

I've had experience with MULTIPLE shops that modifying cars is their livelihood. That's their sole income to put dinner on the table and they miss 90% of their completion dates. My z06 took 6 MONTHS to have its custom engine build and tuned. My Supra took 3 months to have a fuel system installed. It took 2 week to have hood pins installed on viper. It took 5 months to have my z06 painted. I could go on and on! So now I do everything I can on my own. Here you guys are ******** about something custom that NO ONE else makes and your car can run without. Look up how long it took for Lexus to develop the LFA!! Building cars is their industry and they even delay their cars!!

It's pretty pathetic to sit here and watch people ridicule a man that does more for other people and this community than the person ******** who should probably own a Prius. I will forever be thankful to the individuals who helped finish my car but there's some serious D-bags on this site that ruin the car communities reputation. It's pretty pathetic!

Austin, no one owes you anything and you're not special no matter how much that ****** tells you otherwise.

This is such a laughable post. First of all, no one is bullying anyone. You must be a sandy Lib. Secondly, Steve nor anyone else here owes me anything, you're right, however, Steve (and other vendors) do owe the community info and time when trying to establish credit amongst the purchasing customers/community. Im a huge believer in doing something you say youre going to do. Slack on that and your credit with me is out the window.

And one thing... Hows that pin hood?;) Idiot. You only joined in 2010. Learn whats been going on for the years before you came here before you start running your mouth about things you dont know about. If you find me pointing things out and asking questions to be "too bullying", then you might want to take your ******* elsewhere.

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is such a laughable post. First of all, no one is bullying anyone. You must be a sandy Lib. Secondly, Steve nor anyone else here owes me anything, you're right, however, Steve (and other vendors) do owe the community info and time when trying to establish credit amongst the purchasing customers/community. Im a huge believer in doing something you say youre going to do. Slack on that and your credit with me is out the window.

And one thing... Hows that pin hood?;) Idiot. You only joined in 2010. Learn whats been going on for the years before you came here before you start running your mouth about things you dont know about. If you find me pointing things out and asking questions to be "too bullying", then you might want to take your ******* elsewhere.

Steve has plenty of "good credit" built with this community. Companies that provide good customer service and quality parts stay on business. It's its the spoiled instant gratification little girls like you that want to cry and kick their feet when something isn't done on their time table. I don't care when I joined, I've been apart of this community long enough and have done enough business with Steve to know that I'll be a repeat customer. Oh and my car is actually driven (75,000 miles), above the speed limit, and tracked to the point where it needs hood pins. They turned out great by the way. Let's ask the community ;)

You're the kind of guy in the army we always said that wished the don't ask don't tell policy would change. You're free to join now buddy!

You must be registered for see images attach

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget it Austin, you can't win.
Anyone who orders anything from him at this point deserves their eventual and inescapable fate.

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin!!!! You found you're shower buddy! You and ViperJon will live a long happy life together :rolaugh:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an item I would like to see finished and brought to market as well.

But, like was said before, these teasers, can be counter productive. Show a potential new item, and then not follow up with progress reports or even to answer questions tends to squash any potential interest.

There are several of us here waiting, any news?

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they are better quality than the terrible panels you sent me for my 2009 ACR and do not want to refund me the money for 5 months !

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The above post by ACR is questionable, I think we should weigh in.

With all this and Steve (and the history of the VCA and vendors) we decided to be hands off with vendors, until the complaints got to a level where we would need to intervene. In this case, both John M and myself spent HOURS reviewing these recent incidents with Steve. In this case that ACR is alluding to, we have every email, and are copied on every exchange between them.

In this case, all we can say is the buyer didn't like the products (we can't weigh in on that) and wanted a refund. After that, things go sideways. Being out of country makes things a little complicated, but STeve has tried no less than 3 different avenues to refund money. In each case either the refund vehicle was an issue, or the buyer simply was unresponsive in following through (e.g. the buyer did not provide a SWIFT code despite repeated requests).

Next, the items were damaged (which happens), but the buyer was non-responsive in completing the Fedex paperwork for this. As of now Steve even completer the paperwork for the buyer, and hopefully that will get executed.

SO the buyer certainly has the right to make a qualitative assessment of the goods he received, but the refund terms, etc are all pretty well laid out, and I think Steve has gone way beyond what I think is normal (and above his refund policy honestly) to effect a return/refund. Personally I would have given up, but Steve is still trying.

SO bottom line, both John and I feel the above post is incorrect in the "do not want to refund..." respect, there are literally dozens of emails trying to effect a refund for this person, many of which go unanswered.

Greg

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The above post by ACR is questionable, I think we should weigh in.

With all this and Steve (and the history of the VCA and vendors) we decided to be hands off with vendors, until the complaints got to a level where we would need to intervene. In this case, both John M and myself spent HOURS reviewing these recent incidents with Steve. In this case that ACR is alluding to, we have every email, and are copied on every exchange between them.

In this case, all we can say is the buyer didn't like the products (we can't weigh in on that) and wanted a refund. After that, things go sideways. Being out of country makes things a little complicated, but STeve has tried no less than 3 different avenues to refund money. In each case either the refund vehicle was an issue, or the buyer simply was unresponsive in following through (e.g. the buyer did not provide a SWIFT code despite repeated requests).

Next, the items were damaged (which happens), but the buyer was non-responsive in completing the Fedex paperwork for this. As of now Steve even completer the paperwork for the buyer, and hopefully that will get executed.

SO the buyer certainly has the right to make a qualitative assessment of the goods he received, but the refund terms, etc are all pretty well laid out, and I think Steve has gone way beyond what I think is normal (and above his refund policy honestly) to effect a return/refund. Personally I would have given up, but Steve is still trying.

SO bottom line, both John and I feel the above post is incorrect in the "do not want to refund..." respect, there are literally dozens of emails trying to effect a refund for this person, many of which go unanswered.

Greg

Worth pointing out the panels were damaged during return shipping process. Shipper needs to file the claim, which he never bothered to do after repeated requests. The return shipper may have also undervalued the return shipment further complicating things.

agdetail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know if steve is still kicking around?

emailed call txt pm nothing from him. its like he bailed? anyone that can reach him please let me know.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know if steve is still kicking around?

emailed call txt pm nothing from him. its like he bailed? anyone that can reach him please let me know.

Your best bet is to just call AutoForm and ask them when theirs will be done. I know its close to being finished.

(616) 392 - 4909

Just think, I was jumped on earlier in the thread by members and Steve because I called him out on this kind of thing. If anyone here still believes Steve is a man of his word, then there is something mentally wrong with you. I still dont understand how this guy is allowed to push his "products".

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking for Steve Prescott from vipair. forgot there are 2 steves.

Uh, duh. I knew that. Im telling you to forget about Steve from Vipair unless he owes you money or a product. If you're looking for a T/A type spoiler, then call AutoForm. They will have one available shortly.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the T/A spoiler that AutoForm will offer for the SRT vert. This is pre-production. This will be available to purchase shortly.

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the updated pics. I must say that really adds some shape to the rear deck, love to see one painted to color match the car. Really like the pic from the rear of the car. How will these attach to the deck lid?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't like either of them! They don't belong on the gen 4!

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Uh, duh. I knew that. Im telling you to forget about Steve from Vipair unless he owes you money or a product. If you're looking for a T/A type spoiler, then call AutoForm. They will have one available shortly.

You can't go wrong with Steve from AutoForm. He does PHENOMINAL work!!

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Grandmother told me that If you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself. That's why I never got into politics...lol

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know there has been a least on person who has this already from autoform. Although he has not installed it yet, I must say, it looks very nice just sitting on the rear deck.

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg , Just a clarification , i did reply to Steve several times and he kept evading me . I replied with the wanted data for weeks but he didnt get back to me , i gave him the correct bank data and he transferred only 150$ not the full 1040 $ . Asking on bank swift code (which i dont know) on a Thursday night - i wont be able to call the bank before sunday (as our bank holidays are fri and sat) !! which i did and came back with the info he wanted after 3 days because the bank was closed !

I then told him sent me the allegedly damaged poanels which he didnt .
and FYI i contacted Fedex and filled out the forms needed but they replied there was no recorded damages !!!! The guy does nothing but lie all the time !!

I hope this clarifies all the lies steve has been spreading around , plus you were copied after months and months or dodging me and lying to me.

Thanks
Sherif