Got pulled over on the way home from VOI

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was my lucky day in Oklahoma- NO TICKET. I was the lead car of 5 Vipers heading back home from VOI and came over a hill doing 85 in a 70 and BLAM! Instant on with the V1. The cop was quick to catch me and I knew for sure what was coming. He just told me to slow down and be safe after checking my license and registration.

It was nice of my partners in crime (when I caught back up to them) to offer to pay for part my ticket/fine since I was in the lead. They were all quite shocked to see I did not. It must have been my charm and good looks.. er' well maybe my charm and my wife's good looks!

Hope the rest of you had a safe and ticket free ride home.

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got pulled over,too, but for front plate violation. I just popped the hood, and we took a couple of pictures with the lights flashing and the cops posing. It was all cool. Lucky I had my camera with me. Unfortunately, the cop has a hotmail address, and they don't accept large attachments.

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Three of us got pulled over just outside Grapevine, he gave the lead car a ticket for 90 in a 70(same situation, came over a rise and bam instant on), but the rest of us got warnings. How did he pull just the leader over, did he squeeze in between?

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, he pulled in right behind me. I told the others to keep going on the talkabout, as I was afraid he would try to give us all tickets.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got pulled over,too, but for front plate violation. I just popped the hood, and we took a couple of pictures with the lights flashing and the cops posing. It was all cool. Lucky I had my camera with me. Unfortunately, the cop has a hotmail address, and they don't accept large attachments.

Hotmail has up to 250 meg of space for free now. You should be able to send the pictures with no problem. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21