GOT tons of parts, BRAND NEW....hardtops, dash, side sills, bumper....

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
got G2 front bumpers, G2 REAR bumper, complete dashs(with gauges with 0 miles), hardtops, complete G2 doors, new OEM side sills, they are all painted and brand new, just e-mail or PM us, they will NOT last long...thanks

and here is a preview, for more pictures, please look under our photo Gallery, thanks

6544hardtops-med.jpg

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
those are brand new OEM hardtops painted from factory, and we have already sold couple, so they will not last long...and all you guys got ***..thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
anaconda, red hardtop, got one left, you got pm, let me know..tahnks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
all got ***, all parts are brand new right from dodge, they are left overs from when they were still making G1 or G2 vipers, and these parts are selling fast rightnow...so let us know..thanks

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have you got a G2 center console ?

if you sell the MPH speedo's separately let me know and i'll inform the other UK members

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we got all the hardtops, side sills, bumpers..but here is something i need help on...we know the difference between G1 and G2 side sills and front bumpers, but what's the difference between them on the hardtop?? we got 12 hardtops, and please let me know which one is which one...is it the only difference the latch part? are they interchangeable? thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc