Greetings from a future Florida Viper owner

TP_ GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself. I've been a long time "Lurker" on this forum and fan of the Viper. I've even had the opportunity to attend one of the local VCA meetings with the Central Florida group a few years back meeting many members. In fact, some of you might recall a very very rare sighting of a Florida VCA member by the name of "CHUCK" :D from Tampa sitting in and driving a Silver C6-ZO6:shhh2:... well, that was me and my Z and by the way YES...I left the traction control ON!! :rolaugh:

(Sorry Chuck! hahaha)

Anyway, I'm finally ready to buy and actively seeking a Gen II GTS.

So, if you are looking to sell or know of anyone selling, please shoot me a PM.

Looking forward to becoming an active member.

Ty

OP
OP
T

TP_ GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
oh my, where were you about a week ago a low milage 96 blue and white went for $30K :confused:

:dunno: I know....> timing is everything. I'm heavy on the search and sure the right one for the right price will come my way.

OP
OP
T

TP_ GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couldn't have been me. I've never sat in a Vette in my life.

Noooo... not YOU Chuck! However, they always say we have a TWIN out there somewhere in the world. I'm sure it was your TWIN. :D

That was 3 years ago. Wow how time flies!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ty, I thought you were heading to Manila. You might not come back y'know. Those women can take your mind off cars pretty easiliy.

OP
OP
T

TP_ GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ty, I thought you were heading to Manila. You might not come back y'know. Those women can take your mind off cars pretty easiliy.

You've got that right Chuck!!

I did go.....Was there in August for two weeks. :2tu: Came back and started selling stuff!! :rolaugh:

One of the guys I went with ended up going back a month later! :lmao: Needless to say, he's on the "HOOK" and is being reeled in pretty quick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456