GTech Pro SS Performance Meter 4 sale! Measures 0-60mph, 60 ft., 1/4, 1/8 mile, etc!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a GTech Pro SS Performance Meter. I paid over $300 new. Will sell for $100 shipped OBO. It measures 0-60mph, 60 ft., 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, HP, TQ, Forward G forces. Has programmable shift light! Offers instant RPM replay and ability to save runs for later review. Works on ANY car. Simply plugs into cigarette lighter! No wiring needed to install. Has small scrape on screen and on face of meter. Includes:

Original box
Instruction manual
GTech Pro SS meter w/windshield mount
Power cord (cigarette lighter)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I will post Classified link when its available

Last edited:

woosch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: GTech Pro SS Performance Meter 4 sale! Measures 0-60mph, 60 ft., 1/4, 1/8 mile,

Chad, I'll take it!

How do you want me to get you the $$

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: GTech Pro SS Performance Meter 4 sale! Measures 0-60mph, 60 ft., 1/4, 1/8 mile,

Aren't those like $300 new? That should have been a VCA give-a-way Chad :2tu:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PM replied to!

Thank you!!

GTech is SOLD. Thanks Chris!

Aren't those like $300 new? That should have been a VCA give-a-way Chad :2tu:

Not a bad idea! I'll buy one and use it for May's giveaway :2tu:. Thanks for the idea!

woosch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTech is SOLD. Thanks Chris!

Not a bad idea! I'll buy one and use it for May's giveaway :2tu:. Thanks for the idea!

Sure... I'll win the new one in May now... hehehe

Thanks Chad!!

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was considering purchasing one of those as well. Are they as good as Gtech claims?

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was considering purchasing one of those as well. Are they as good as Gtech claims?

The reason I decided to sale mine is because I don't drag race my car, so I wasn't getting much benefit from it. Since I don't race my car, I can't speak for how accurate they are, but I do know the built-in shift light always worked great. The #'s I saw seemed accurate, I just dont have any way to confirm that. I remember a couple guys on here a few years ago had them and they seemed really happy with them.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

<p>Yes they can.</p>

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Tom, I have fooled with mine only a couple of times...as it was meant to help in a student engineering course. It is the RR model.
Starting on page 60 of that manual is a section on braking and stopping distance. Will be happy to fax that section to you BEFORE you buy one. E-mail a fax number to me if you want it.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It also is a poor mans lap timer for road track or autocross. Allows you to see where you are pushing the cars limits and where you are not as it records G's in 3 planes in order to quantify things.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like the rr better than the ss I can put the info on the computer with the rr

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

these things show up used on ebay everyonce in a while and go for around 130bucks (SS). I grabbed one when i first got the GTS to practice launches with the 60ft time feature. Also, i have a traffic circle in my nieghborhood that rarely has vehicles around since its a new development and basically a retirement community. Sometimes i'll use it as a skidpad and go around 3 times to see what max G i can pull. I tested before and after getting new tires and the diff was significant. I forget the #'s though...

However, i have found that it is much more enjoyable to focus 100% of my attention on the road&viper, rather then being distracted by looking at this thing so i havnt plugged it in since the first month i got it.

If i decide to get rid of it i'll post it for $100 to a VCA member. I'll have to think about it though...