GTS couple at Viper Roundup...

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys were out at Harris Hill today and we talked a little about the Wife's upcoming addition to the family. One thing I forgot to tell you on the color selection is that a Sapphire car is even harder to keep looking good than a BLACK one! I've had black in the past and thought it was tough, but the Gen II Sappire is even more work. It's not just a matter of washing, but polishing and waxing becomes a part of your LIFE. The color is BEAUTIFUL (in my opinion), but it IS a lot more work than the Viper Blue you are also considering. There will be a 50 to 1 ratio of Blue to Sapphire, but you go with what trips your trigger! It's really all a matter of what will tear you away from the Corvettes so you can experience a new world with your first Viper.:D Good luck with you're upcoming purchase and let the VCA guys help you with checking out remote vehicles.:drive:

Last edited:

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike
It was nice meeting you and discussing Vipers for more education with them. Also thanks for introducing us to Jason, we got more info from him also.
I have had a black car in the past and know what it takes to keep it clean.
We have found a Sapphire GTS in CA for sale but no stripes on it. The wife is now considering the Sapphire more as a option; so it was good getting to see one in person.
Thanks
Ray

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike
It was nice meeting you and discussing Vipers for more education with them. Also thanks for introducing us to Jason, we got more info from him also.
I have had a black car in the past and know what it takes to keep it clean.
We have found a Sapphire GTS in CA for sale but no stripes on it. The wife is now considering the Sapphire more as a option; so it was good getting to see one in person.
Thanks
Ray

Glad to hear you two were able to make it out Ray! Hopefully it won't be too long now! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi