GTS rollbar

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a roll bar installed from Autoform in my GTS. Can also buy the same part from Parts Rack. As with any installation there is cutting, drilling involved. The panel between and behind the seats need to be removed for installation. They provide a replacement interior pieces for those areas that go around the bar in two pieces.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
To quote from a Silver State Old Timer: <FONT COLOR="Blue">I used to run my Viper. They are run on public highways that are closed for the day. They average 100 miles in length. Vipers are able to average 150 miles per hour with a top speed tech of 165 mph (never exceed). All you need is 5 point harness (or two sets if you have someone ride along) and your personal safety gear (suit gloves). If you want to average less than 120 all you need is helmet and gloves.</FONT c> Dave Golder Silver State Pitch click here

Check with http://www.silverstateclassic.com/
Most direct answer will come from them. Give them a call and ask about their rule on Vipers.

While not required to go some pretty fast speeds in the open road races they are a safety consideration and the VCA marketplace is a place to start for vendors of roll bars and roll cages for Viper. Just enter ROLL in the search at the VCA Marketplace

Looking for a BIG VIPER turnout there May 2003. Check out the following posts and get with Roger Morgan, Team Viper Captain.

Silver State Viper 1
and
Silver State Viper ..2

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Marv S on 07-23-2002 at 10:33 PM</font>

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the BTR 4-point roll bar installed in my GTS. The rear panel needs to be modified for the two center points.

The roll bar is well made and a good fit. I would forward the rules requirements to BTR to see if their bar meets the specific Nevada requirements.

Good luck.