Hallsville, TX: Can anyone look at a '94 RT/10 for me?

NONO5.0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to ask this being new here and all, but I was wondering if there was anyone near Hallsville, TX that could take a look at a '94 RT/10 for me. I got a 2nd chance offer off of ebay and before I waste the money for a plane ticket there, I'd like to see if I could have a viper owner check it out to see if its ok. I'm gettin it for under 27k so I don't think I could go wrong, BUT I asked him if the head gaskets have been replaced and he said no. If anyone could help me out, I'd REALLY appreciate it or maybe even someone here knows the car. Here's the link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...115409405&rd=1

Thanks for any help! Hopefully if the car checks out, I'll be a Viper owner by Monday afternoon :2tu:

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, That car has been driven / tracked HARD and the repainted parts are already showing bad wear and needing paint AGAIN! What's to look at. It's been repainted, dash has been painted, looks like the front has been repaired wrong and fascia doesn't line up, they didn't even put the emblems / logos back on the car after repainting it, there's a screw holding the door handle together (the one that is there!).... it needs A LOT to be an "ok" car. If I had to bet, I'd say the car has been though a very tough life.

I guess they parts are still worth something and the price is getting down to that point. Good luck and just have a Viper tech look at it. You'll want to have that frame inspected by a person who knows vipers.

..... and if you like that car, I know of a 99 GTS ACR for 28K... about the same condition.... with a CLEAN title.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NONO5.0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..... and if you like that car, I know of a 99 GTS ACR for 28K... about the same condition.... with a CLEAN title.

:omg: VERY interested in that!! Please send me an email as I'm supposed to get the cash tomorrow for the RT/10.