Heads On Gen III What Kind?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone just have heads and exhaust on their SRT10? what type of power are you making to the wheels?

who's cylinder heads are the best and what are they going for $$$$?

thanks

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And he comeith to the Gen III board. Welcome and you will love the Gen III.
I think Gregs heads are still the best. Even for the Gen III.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AIR INTAKE
HI FLOW CATS
EXHAUST SYSTEM
ECM UPGRADE

Dimitrios was asking for heads!!!! learn to read!!

I believe you need to go back and learn to read the original post as noted below.

"Does anyone just have heads and exhaust on their SRT10? what type of power are you making to the wheels?"

The key work here is. "exhaust on their SRT10? what type of power are you making to the wheels?", and offering him an option to the expense of heads is viable.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked out your website and found most of your stuff overpriced IMO. I have to ask!!! do you sell or install many of those GT style steering wheels in vipers? they look like the same steering wheels from walmart. Not a bash just very curious.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AIR INTAKE
HI FLOW CATS
EXHAUST SYSTEM
ECM UPGRADE

Dimitrios was asking for heads!!!! learn to read!!

I believe you need to go back and learn to read the original post as noted below.

"Does anyone just have heads and exhaust on their SRT10? what type of power are you making to the wheels?"

The key work here is. "exhaust on their SRT10? what type of power are you making to the wheels?", and offering him an option to the expense of heads is viable.

Robbie, this is soooo typical of you. Any opportunity to sell your [*****]. Let me break it down for you and I'll try and use small words so you can follow. Don't you think that a multiple Viper owner who is asking about head packages is going to do full exhaust work---including headers, when the cylinder heads are R&R'd? That is logical, right?

The funniest thing though is you had to have a guy that probably speaks English as a second language tell you how to read and when someone insulted you with a buttkicking smilie, you thought it was a good thing.

Oh, before I forget, is it true that you have bought skipshift disabling units from Summit or Jegs and then marked them up and sold them to Viper owners?

And how exactly is that Hurst shifter "blueprinted"?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Dimitrios,

Kevin Singelton of Exotic Engine Development could answer your question with real world experience. He has tried and dyno'd them all. 951-545-8223

In my opinion, nothing is close to the Stryker heads at this time.

The new 2008 Viper heads are very close or better flowing, but changing to them would be very, very expensive by comparison.

Good luck,

Dan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine