HELP! North Wind 2" seat lowering kit instructions

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody have a copy of the instructions for the 2" seat lowering kit from North Wind engineering?

The website I found for them does not work. I sent an email to [email protected] but it came back as undeliverable.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you tried the search function. I seem to remember someone posting them up here for someone. I'll check to see if I have anything on my hard drive. I am always saving instructions to Viper related material, whether I plan on buying or not.

OP
OP
B

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried the search and could only find some threads where people pm'd the instructions to each other. I didn't locate a thread that actually had the instructions posted.

I appreciate any help....

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't find them. I googled it and found the viper store carries them. They might be willing to help you. You could also try Jon B at Parts Rack or maybe even VPA.

Good luck. My understanding is that it's pretty straight forward.

OP
OP
B

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still need a little help here...does anybody have the seat bracket install instructions they can post or email???

OP
OP
B

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I guess nobody had any instructions to share :rolleyes:

So I dove in and figured it out - actually it was pretty straight forward. The 2" kit makes it much easier to get in and out of the car plus I no longer have to look straight at the windshield header frame.